I have recently become addicted to sites like Pinterest, Foodgawker, and Tastespotting. There are SO many good recipes and ideas on there, that I tend to get overwhelmed and then can’t pick one to make (I’m pretty indecisive).
To narrow some of the options down, I thought it would be cool to do some roundup posts that are tied to a particular theme. Since it is August and I love boozy treats, I decided my first one would be a collection of 15 Boozy Popsicle Recipes.
Also, since I am a nerd, I decided I will do these monthly on the 15th. So, below you have my first 15 for the 15th.
I will now begin making (and eating) them all…
First up… Prosecco Popsicles.
15 Boozy Popsicle Recipes
- Grapefruit Shandy Beersicles
- Prosecco Popsicles
- French 75 Cocktail Pops
- Spiced Strawberry Daiquiri Pops
- Mojito Popsicles and ‘Poptails’
- Peach Bellini Popsicles
- Papaya Breeze Poptail
- Peach Sangria Popsicle
- Watermelon Lemonade Margarita Popsicles
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Red Wine Popsicles
- Petit Saison & Raspberry Beersicles
- Moscow Mule Popsicle
- Boozy Lime, Honey, & Lemongrass Popsicles
- Sparkling Fruit Izze & Cream Cocktail Popsicles
- Boozy Blackberry Popsicle