Tis the season for Peppermint Marble Bark! This is my all time favorite treat, and I make it like 100 times every Christmas (or at least it feels that way considering how much of it I eat every year). It also happens to be the easiest Holiday treat to make. There are only 3 ingredients! You can whip up a batch of this in about 5 minutes (which is both a blessing and a curse).
My love affair with marble bark began when I was little. My grandmother would make a white & dark chocolate version every year and add walnuts to it. I became obsessed at a very young age. Once I discovered how easy it was to make, I made it all the time (sans walnuts).
Little did I know Peppermint Bark was such a huge thing. Once I had it that way, I was hooked. My marble bark has never been the same. If you have never made Peppermint Bark before, I implore you to try it. Anyone can make it, kids, adults, babies, pets…. (maybe not). You will never be the same, and everyone who has some will think you are some kind of genius.
Easiest Peppermint Marble Bark
- 1/2 c crushed candy canes
- 1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 1 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- Melt the white and semi sweet chocolate chips in separate bowls in the microwave. Put in the microwave for 30 seconds, mix, and repeat until the chocolates have melted all the way.
- On a parchment or silicone mat lined pan, pour out each chocolate in a line and alternate white and semi sweet.
- Use a knife to draw through the chocolate in a line both horizontally and vertically.
- Sprinkle your crushed candy cane on top.
- Put in the fridge to set for about 20 minutes.
- Break apart and enjoy!