As I was on a 4 hour work call this afternoon (I wish I was joking), I was craving sweets and had zero time to make anything. I decided to get crafty and made these super easy, really light mini strawberry tarts.
I almost didn’t feel bad eating them because the little graham cracker crusts are filled with strawberries and yogurt! So they are almost healthy. Also they took about 10 minutes to make.
In conclusion, I highly recommend these.
Mini Strawberry Tarts
Yield: 6 mini tarts
- 1/2 c crushed graham crackers
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 c strawberry yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together your graham crackers, sugar and butter.
- In a mini muffin tin, push the graham cracker mixture against the bottom and sides.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Let cool, and then pop out of the tin.
- Spoon the yogurt in to each of the graham cracker crusts and top with a strawberry.