Special report: The top nutrition, fitness, and health trends (and insights) for 2020. Key findings and proven solutions for better client results.
Our entire lives can be defined by nutrition, fitness and health. But are we doing enough? Is it all just lip service? Do we know what we really need to be doing? How can you tell if you are getting the results you want?
The year is 2020. As a reality television star, you have a few more years left in your career, but you’re already over 50. You’ve been saving for the past 20 years, and finally got a down payment on the house you’ve always wanted. Your kids are grown and out of the house, so you’re free to live out your life to the fullest. You’ve always loved to cook, and you’re ready to take the next step.
As the saying goes, we are what we eat—for better or worse. The rise of the data-driven, quantified self movement has highlighted the importance of what you put in your mouth, to say nothing of the illnesses we can pick up by not eating the right foods. So, what are the top health and nutrition trends in the next few years? What type of foods do people most want to eat, what do they need to do to stay healthy, and how can you tailor your menu to suit an individual’s goals?
Excellent knowledge is priceless.
But how do you know what to do with it? That can be very valuable.
That’s why our first-ever nutrition and fitness trends study is more than simply a trend report. It also includes takeaways that you may utilize with your customers. Not only in 2020, but in the present.
We examined data from over 15,000 customers to come up with the most intriguing (and helpful) patterns for this study.
You’ll discover not just what individuals want to accomplish via diet, exercise, and health changes, but also what they’re having the greatest difficulty with.
More importantly, we’re sharing our knowledge: the tried-and-true methods we’ve created based on our experience with over 100,000 customers to help individuals solve their most irritating challenges—and accelerate their development.
You’ll discover the following things from this in-depth report:
- The top ten nutritional issues our customers encounter (these may not be what you think they are)
- 70 percent of women struggle with their eating habits (and is the fastest growing problem for men)
- The hidden issue with contemporary meals (it’s not just about the calories)
- The most common person’s top health and fitness objective is to lose weight (and how to help your clients achieve it)
- Why will the majority of weight-loss regimens continue to fail? (and what to do instead)
- The top three obstacles to exercising (with strategies to overcome them)
- The most important meals that individuals don’t consume enough of (changing this may help your customers develop faster)
- How to help customers eat healthier in restaurants (even if they won’t quit eating out every day)
- And a lot more, based on our comprehensive client research and years of expertise.
All of this is designed to help you get ahead of the curve in 2020—for better client outcomes… and more coaching success.
While we won’t say this unique study is “priceless,” we’re certain it’s worth much more than the price we’re asking. That’s all there is to it.
Click here to get this report for free.
If you’re a coach or wish to be one…
It’s both an art and a science to guide clients, patients, friends, or family members through healthy food and lifestyle adjustments in a manner that’s tailored to their individual body, tastes, and circumstances.
Consider the Level 1 Certification if you want to learn more about both.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- precision nutrition challenge
- fitness and nutrition challenges
- 6 week nutrition challenge
- monthly challenges 2018
- monthly health challenges