To continue my cookie project, I made Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies – my first batch of Peanut Butter cookies.
The recipe I used was adapted from this one, and it is so simple and quick.
I baked the cookies with fresh dough and also with frozen dough. The frozen version turned out well, but were harder to imprint. I’m a nerd, and I love the criss-cross on the cookies.
Otherwise they were great. For the full breakdown on how they rated, go to my Cookie Project page.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 10 cookies
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients, and mix together well.
- On a silpat lined pan, drop 1″ balls of cookie dough at least 1″ apart.
- With a fork smash down the dough in a criss-cross.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- Serve with a glass of milk (or ice cream)!