Easy Keto Marinara Sauce, Ready in 30 Minutes |
If you’re interested in trying keto or at least the keto diet, then you’ve probably researched it at some point. But if you haven’t, then this keto marinara sauce recipe is just for you! I’m really excited to share this recipe with you all today because it’s:
If you’re looking for a quick meal, using a keto marinara sauce (a traditional Italian tomato sauce with red peppers and herbs) can be a great option. This keto marinara sauce recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes and can be enjoyed with your favorite pasta or a simple salad.
Easy Keto Marinara Sauce, Ready in 30 Minutes | This keto marinara sauce is our easy keto marinara recipe – so easy, your family will think you’re a pro! It’s ready in just 30-minutes, and is keto pasta sauce, keto pizza sauce, keto marinara, keto marinara sauce, keto spaghetti sauce, keto spaghetti marinara, keto marinara-style sauce, keto marinara-style sauce, keto spaghetti sauce, keto marinara sauce, keto spaghetti sauce, keto marinara sauce, keto spaghetti sauce, low carb marinara, keto marinara sauce, keto
Say goodbye to store-bought marinara sauces with extra sugar!
Marinara sauce pairs well with a variety of meals, including pizza, spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, garlic breadsticks dipped in spicy marinara, shrimp cocktails, and so on.
If you’re like most keto dieters, you’ll want to learn more about keto pasta as soon as possible so you can keep eating your favorite Italian meals. However, you soon discovered that store-bought marinara sauces are high in sugar, which is inconvenient when you’re simply trying to open a jar. And you may not always have the time, energy, or ingredients to make your own keto marinara.
If any of this sounds familiar, here is the recipe for you!
It’ll become your go-to keto marinara sauce in no time. This is a simple and tasty marinade that may be used on its own or customized to your preferences.
For many reasons, this keto marinara sauce recipe can’t help but be amazing!
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients. It’s that easy!
- It calls for whole canned tomatoes, tomato paste, olive oil, and spices, all of which are likely to be found in your cupboard. It’s not even necessary to use fresh herbs; dried herbs would suffice.
- Leftovers keep nicely in the freezer. You can simply prepare several batches of this keto marinara and freeze the leftovers for fast weeknight dinners.
- This sauce may be used in a variety of ways. Use it to create Fat Head pizza sauce, meatball spaghetti with noodles, or add the sausage to a keto marinara sauce and serve it over spaghetti with parmesan cheese – it’s a crowd-pleaser!
My top recommendations for creating a simple keto marinara sauce
- While assembling the rest of the ingredients, open a can of whole tomatoes and drain them. To create a thick, rich keto marinara sauce, drain out as much liquid as possible. Save the drained liquid and use it to create tomato juice or a Bloody Mary!
- To remove any residual liquid, gently smash the tomatoes with a spatula.
- Before adding the rest of the ingredients, chop the entire tomatoes in a food processor.
- Do not omit the cooking step at the end of the recipe if you want the meal to have more flavor. It definitely helps to bring the marinara keto sauce’s tastes together.
Keto marinara sauce is light and flavorful.
..: SERIES 6
TIME TO PREPARE: 10 MINUTES
TIME TO COOK: 20 MINUTES
30 MINUTES TOTAL TIME
This keto marinara sauce is easy and tasty, and it works well with all of your favorite Italian meals.
- 1 full tomato can (28 oz)
- tomato paste, 1 to 6 ounces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoons herbs d’Italie
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder or 2 to 3 whole or sliced garlic cloves (they are crushed in the blender)
- 2 tablespoons dried basil or 1/4 cup fresh basil, gently poached
- a quarter to half teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional, for flavor)
Over a big bowl, place the colander.
Drain the water from a can of whole tomatoes by pouring them into a strainer. If you want a thicker sauce, use a spatula to break up the tomatoes and extract additional liquid.
Place the tomatoes in a food processor once the liquid has been drained from them.
Combine the tomato paste with the other ingredients, including olive oil, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic, basil, and red pepper flakes (optional). Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
It’s pointless, but it’s delicious: To combine flavors, simmer marinara sauce in a pot over low to medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring periodically.
115 calories per serving | 7.1 g fat | 11.1 g total carbohydrate | 3.2 g fiber | 4.6 g sugar | 3.4 g protein | 7.9 g net carbohydrates
Presented to you by
This quick and simple keto marinara sauce will quickly become a family favorite!
This is a really simple and fast dish. Make your favorite keto Italian meal for supper tonight! This dish will be a hit with the whole family. It may be used as a sauce for our buttery garlic keto bread sticks (seen below), over a pizza, or with your favorite keto pasta.
Jen, one of my assistants, tested the dish and stated the following:
This keto marinara is much superior than any store-bought sauce! This dish is easy to make and takes just a few minutes to prepare. The greatest thing is that I’m not paying $8-10 for a jar of low-sugar sauce anymore. My ingredients were around $2.50, and it was amazing! It’s really changed my life, and my whole family loves it! We’re going to create a keto pizza with it tonight.
These keto filled lasagna peppers are a must-try!