If you’re searching for a low carb, keto friendly dinner idea but don’t know where to start, then look no further than this Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole. In this recipe, the Alfredo sauce is made with low carb ingredients and is then layered with cheese, chicken and noodles, to make a full meal in one casserole dish.
This low carb chicken alfredo bake tastes just like the one you’d find at your favorite restaurant, but it’s actually made with healthy ingredients. Low carb and keto chicken alfredo is a complete meal, with so many healthy vegetables, cheesy alfredo sauce, chicken, and of course, some potatoes.
This Ketogenic Chicken Alfredo Casserole recipe, which is low carb, is a great way to start your day with a healthy breakfast. A super easy and tasty way to get your protein on in the morning. You will love how easy this recipe is to prepare and how quick it is to prepare too.. Read more about keto chicken alfredo zoodles and let us know what you think.
Casserole with Keto Chicken Alfredo – This rich, cheesy, and creamy low carb chicken alfredo casserole bake is made with tender chicken, mushrooms, and a wonderful alfredo sauce that is baked till bubbling and served over low carb vegetables.
What Kind of Chicken Should You Use?
I’m using uncooked cubed chicken breast in this recipe and cooking them right in the pan. Cooked cubed or shredded chicken may also be used. (I like the fried version if you ask me).
Also, if you don’t have chicken breasts on hand, substitute chicken thighs.
How Do You Make Keto Alfredo Bake Sauce?
Here’s how to create a delectable alfredo sauce (for the measurements see the recipe card below)
- whipped cream (heavy)
- creme fraiche
- minced garlic
- powdered garlic
- seasonings from Italy
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and whisk together the butter, cream cheese, and heavy whipping cream until thoroughly mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper and garlic powder, chopped garlic, Italian spice, and garlic powder. Blend everything together until it’s completely smooth.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and put it aside.
Can the Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Casserole be frozen?
You may keep the leftover chicken in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator. You may also freeze the casserole, but the texture will alter and the sauce will be less creamy.
When you’re ready to eat, reheat in a 350°F preheated oven until warmed through (make sure to wrap the pan in aluminum foil). If the sauce thickens too much, add a few drops of milk. You may simply reheat it in the microwave until it is well warmed.
- You can also create this delicious low-carb chicken alfredo bake by replacing a few vegetables for the mushrooms and leeks, such as cauliflower, broccoli, or even shredded cabbage.
- For spices, try onion powder, a pinch of nutmeg, and herbs de Provence. (Believe me when I say it will be wonderful!!)
What Should You Serve With This Low-Carb Chicken Alfredo Casserole?
This keto chicken alfredo casserole goes well with any low-carb vegetables, such as a simple green salad, steamed broccoli, zoodles, or cauliflower rice.
Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole
This rich, cheesy, and creamy low carb keto chicken alfredo casserole bake has tender chicken, mushrooms, and a wonderful alfredo sauce baked till bubbling and served over low carb vegetables.
5 minutes Preparation Time
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 review (s)
- 1 pound cubed skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- a half teaspoon of Italian herb spice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cup chopped spinach
- 2 cup mushrooms, sliced or cut into pieces
- 12 CUP CREAM CREAM CREAM CREAM CREAM C
- 1/2 gallon heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- seasonings to taste (salt and pepper)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Over medium heat, heat a large frying pan. Pour in the olive oil.
- Cook for a few minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and browned.
- Place them in the baking dish after removing them from the pan. Remove from the equation.
- Toss in the butter and let it to melt in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until mushrooms, spinach, and minced garlic are soft.
- Stir in the cream cheese until it is completely melted. Pour in the heavy cream, then season with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, then lower to a low heat and continue to cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and reduced.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the baking dish, then sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbling, in a preheated oven.
- Serve with your favorite low-carb vegetables or over cauliflower rice, garnished with fresh parsley.
Still famished! Other keto chicken dishes to try:
So, Guys, I hope you like our weekly low-carb chicken alfredo dish. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a keto chicken alfredo bake. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, check us out on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please pass this recipe along!
Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole – Low Carb Keto Chicken Alfredo Bake. Read more about keto chicken alfredo with shirataki noodles and let us know what you think.