These keto chocolate brownie cloud cookies are the ultimate keto dessert. Once you try these, you’ll never eat any other kind of cookie again. Keto chocolate brownie cloud cookies are a delicious keto take on a classic cookie.
I hate to admit it, but I am not a big fan of brownies. I find them too sweet, too heavy, too rich, too messy, too intense, and too fussy. And to be honest, I’ve never made a homemade one before. But I am a big fan of baked goods, so I decided to take the bull by the horns and whip up a batch of these Keto Chocolate Brownies Cloud Cookies. Goodbye to the fussy one-cup-maximum-per-batch brownie batter making, goodbye to the three dozen bowls you need to wash, the 30 minutes it takes to bake, the cleanup, the waiting, and the cleaning. Goodbye to the fuss. And hello to these delicious,
You can’t have a keto chocolate brownie without a cloud cookie base, and these keto cloud cookies are spongy and chewy, with a light and airy chocolate brownie layer that is so moist and delicious.. Read more about 3 ingredient keto chocolate cookies and let us know what you think.
These cookies are incredibly tasty and only contain one net carbohydrate per cookie!
I eat these foggy keto chocolate biscuits for breakfast, as a snack at lunch, and as dessert with a glass of creamy almond milk. Because of their minimal carbohydrate content, you won’t feel guilty or regret eating these brownies!
I’m a busy lady, but I always find time to whip up a batch of these simple keto cookies. These tasty cookies are simple to make and clean up, requiring just a bowl to combine the ingredients and only 5 minutes of prep time. Get ready, get set, go!
Preparation advice for hippy recipes:
- It’s important to remember that not all liquid stevias are made equal. Please keep in mind the sugar/stevia conversion while making these cookies. In this recipe, 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia equals 1/4 cup sugar. Check out our helpful conversion chart!
- DO NOT use liquid stevia in lieu of erythritol or erythritol in place of liquid stevia. We discovered that adding an extra 1/4 cup of erythritol to the liquid stevia made the cookies taste and texture worse.
Cloud of Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
..: SERIES 15
Time to prepare: 5 MINUTES
TIME TO COOK: 20 MINUTES
TIME TOTAL: 25 MINUTES
These crunchy brownie cookies are like a slice of delicious chocolate cloud, and they’re simple to prepare.
- 4 tblsp. butter, melted
- 1 egg, whole
- 1 gram of protein
- 2 oz cream cheese ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (pure)
- 1 tsp liquid stevia (equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar) (we used Sweet Drops – see Hip Tips for sweetener recommendations).
- 6 tablespoons almond flour, bleached (we prefer Bob’s Red Mill Super Fine Almond Flour).
- 1/4 cup + 2 granules Esslöffel Erythrit
- 1/4 cup chocolate powder, unsweetened
- a quarter teaspoon of baking powder
- xanthan gum, 1/4 teaspoon
- salt (1/4 teaspoon)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy. Continue beating on medium-high speed for 90 seconds after adding melted butter, 1 whole egg + 1 egg white, vanilla essence, and liquid stevia.
In a separate dish, combine the dry ingredients (almond flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt).
Toss the dry ingredients into the wet mixture in the mixing basin. Using a hand mixer, combine the dry ingredients with the wet components. Continue to mix until a paste forms. It will have the consistency of a thick, sticky pudding.
Place big spoonful of dough approximately 5 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet. In a preheated oven, bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before using.
Allow the cookies to cool on a cooling rack for at least an hour before storing in an airtight container at room temperature.
Demand: 15 servings, 1 cookie each serving 68 calories per serving | 6 grams of fat | 5 grams of total carbohydrates | 1 gram of fiber | 3 grams of sugar | 2 grams of protein | 1 gram of net carbohydrates
Presented to you by
This keto biscuit is a must-try for chocolate lovers. Have a blast!
More keto dessert recipes may be found here.
A delicious low carb brownie recipe to enjoy with a tall glass of milk or coffee, these brownies will come together in just a few minutes and are super moist thanks to the use of a banana. Lighter than most cakes, this recipe will still bring you a big dose of chocolate, and we’ve given it extra sweetness thanks to the addition of syrup.. Read more about 3 ingredients keto cookies and let us know what you think.