Carrot cake cookies are a perfect treat for the holidays. They are made with carrots, walnuts, raisins, and spices.
Carrot cake cookies are a classic recipe that is loved by many. These carrot cake whoopie pies are an easy and delicious way to make carrot cake cookies.
Caring is shared!
Disclaimer on the Recipe
- Walt Disney World Guest Services or a Disney Chef at the restaurant gave me the recipe for these Cookie Carrot Cakes Writer’s Stop.
- The Disney Chefs may have toned down the recipe in Carrot Cake Cookies Writer’s Stop for the home cook. For The Recipes Of Disney, I make no modifications to the recipes that Disney has provided me.
- Photos of the cuisine were taken on different visits to Disney throughout the years. All of the dishes on The Recipes Of Disney came from my own Disney recipe collection, which began in 2013.
Keeping The Writer’s Stop in Mind[custom class=”” bigletter] To make way for two new areas, Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land, portions of Disney’s Hollywood Studios were closed in 2016. Places popular with Disney fans are closed to make way for new areas. It was the much-loved Writer’s Stop in this instance. [/bigletter]
The Writer’s Stop was a charming spot to rest and relax. It was close to Streets of America, which is also now gone. This one-of-a-kind business combined a bakery with a coffee shop and a bookshop. In Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you can get a cup of coffee, a croissant, and a book all in one stop.
Carrot Cake Cookie
The carrot cake cookie was what placed the Writer’s Stop on the map! Among the numerous delicious cookies and danishes available at the Writer’s Stop, the carrot cake cookie stood out.
Even though Writer’s Stop is no longer open, the carrot cake cookies are still available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. They’re at the Trolley Car Treats Starbuck’s location. However, the recipe has changed, and the carrot cake cookies served at the Writer’s Stop are no longer the same.
Recipe from Disney’s Golden Age
I suppose the original Writer’s Stop version is now a vintage Disney recipe, because Disney’s Carrot Cake Cookies have altered. I can add this cookie recipe to a favorite Disney dining fan dish that we can no longer obtain at Walt Disney World, like the Bacon Lettuce Tomato BLT Soup Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.
Make certain you take a look at:
Menu at Dawa Bar
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
Time to prepare: 25 minutes
35-minute total time
The Writer’s Stop at Hollywood Studios sells Carrot Cake Cookies. The Writer’s Stop was a go-to spot for pastries, coffee, and literature.
- Carrot Cake Mix (Basic)
- a pound of cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 c sugar (sweetener)
- 1/2 cup pineapple, smashed (well drained)
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- To make the carrot cake, use the usual recipe.
- Drop spoonfuls onto cookie sheets, rounded off.
- Bake according to the directions on the Carrot Cake recipe.
- Set the cookies aside to cool once they’ve been baked.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixer and spread a spoonful or more of frosting on each cookie.
- To finish, sandwich two cookies together.
Products to Consider
I earn money from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and as a member of other affiliate programs.
Information about nutrition:
Size of Serving:
1 tbsp. per serving 254 calories 17g total fat 10g Saturated Fat 0g trans fat 6 g of unsaturated fat 47 milligrams of cholesterol Sodium: 155 milligrams 26 g carbohydrate 0g fiber 23 g sugar 2 g protein
Carrot Cake Cookies are a classic cookie recipe that is great for any time of the year. These cookies are made with flour, sugar, eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Reference: wookie cookie disney.
- carrot cake cookie disney 2020
- carrot cake recipe
- best carrot cake in disney world
- trolley car cafe carrot cake cookie recipe
- carrot cake cookie hollywood studios 2021