Alfredo sauce is so versatile that it can be used to make so many different dishes, that it’s hard to choose just one to write about. Since I love chicken, I thought it would be a great idea to create my own chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. My version was so good that it was just as good as the stuff that comes out of a jar, and just as easy for you to make, too.
If you love love love Alfredo sauce (who doesn’t!) but are tired of the same old chicken Alfredo recipe, then this is the recipe for you! It’s the perfect blend of creamy and savory, with a spicy kick of Cajun spice to liven it up. This recipe is also the perfect dish for the upcoming holiday season! Serve it up with a nice grilled fillet of salmon or chicken, and you’ve got the perfect dinner!
Fettuccine Alfredo is a super popular dish that is made with chicken, cream and cheese in a very thick sauce. It has a very rich taste and it is usually served with homemade bread. It probably has many more names around the world, since it is mentioned in many international cuisines. This is a recipe for best tasting Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, so you will have super delicious homemade Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta.. Read more about chicken fettuccine alfredo with cream cheese and let us know what you think.
Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine – This chicken alfredo fettuccine dish is a creamy, cheesy, traditional comfort meal that can be prepared in about 30 minutes and served with salads and vegetables.
Fettuccine is a kind of pasta.
It’s a thick, flat pasta that’s typically prepared with egg and flour. Fettuccine is an Italian word that meaning “ribbons.” It’s a prominent ingredient in Tuscan and Roman cooking.
What is Fettuccine Alfredo, and how do you make it?
Fresh fettuccine is mixed with Parmesan cheese and butter in a traditional Italian pasta dish known as Fettuccine Alfredo. This cheese also creates a thick creamy sauce that coats the pasta.
In the United States, the dish is extremely popular, and it is now typically prepared with heavy cream and other additives to make it more commercialized. As a main course meal, it’s often served with grilled chicken, sautéed chicken, or other components.
What Pasta Should I Use?
This recipe is extremely flexible and can be made with any kind of paste, but I’m using fettuccine to keep it more traditional. By the way, you can see how I prepared chicken alfredo pasta with penne in this recipe.
Is it possible to keep the leftover Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine in the fridge?
Absolutely! Cool them down and store them in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Variation in the Recipe
- Vegetables such as asparagus, peas, green beans, and broccoli may be added to make it healthier.
- I used sautéed chicken here, but the Fettuccini Alfredo may also be made with grilled chicken.
Alfredo Chicken Fettuccine
This chicken fettuccine alfredo dish is a creamy, cheesy, traditional comfort meal that can be prepared in about 30 minutes and served with salads and vegetables.
5 minutes Preparation Time
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 1 pound alfredo fettuccine (fresh or refrigerated)
- 6 tbsp salted butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 gallon heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- parsley (fresh) (optional)
To prepare the chicken
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- a half teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt to 1 tsp salt
- Over high heat, heat a big saucepan. Wait until the water begins to boil before adding more. Season the water with a pinch of salt, then add the fettuccine and cook according to the package directions.
- Over medium high heat, heat a big skillet or pan. Once the butter has melted, add the minced garlic and stir for 1 to 2 minutes, or until soft. In a large mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream and give it a thorough stir.
- Cook for another 5 to 8 minutes, or until the heavy cream has somewhat decreased in volume.
- Whisk in half of the parmesan cheese until the mixture is smooth and the cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Allow the butter to melt. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with garlic powder and parsley.
- Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes each side, or until the insides are no longer pink. Allow for 5 minutes of resting time once it has finished cooking before cutting.
- Toss the cooked fettuccine pasta with the alfredo sauce and half of the parmesan Parmesan.
- Serve with the remaining parmesan cheese as a garnish. If the sauce is too thick, add some of the pasta water from the saucepan.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the spaghetti, sprinkle with fresh parsley, and serve right away.
Still famished! Check Out These Other Delectable Chicken Recipes:
So, guys, I hope you like this chicken fettuccine alfredo dish, which I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a chicken fettuccine alfredo pasta recipe. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please pass this recipe along!
Chicken Alfredo is a dish that has been around for quite some time, and like most classics, has gotten a ton of attention over the years. Of course, it has been tweaked with recipes, ingredients, and techniques, and there are many different versions. Some are better than others, but we think the best one is this one. This recipe is not your standard Alfredo sauce: in fact, it’s more like a modern version of the classic, starting with a very simple ingredient list, and serving as a meal rather than a side dish.. Read more about chicken fettuccine alfredo with broccoli and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between chicken alfredo and chicken fettuccine?
Chicken alfredo is a creamy pasta dish with chicken, cream, butter and Parmesan cheese. Chicken fettuccine is a type of pasta dish made from egg noodles that are layered with chicken, cream, butter and Parmesan cheese.
Why is fettuccine alfredo so bad for you?
Fettuccine alfredo is a pasta dish that is high in fat and calories. Its also very high in sodium, which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalances.
What is a good side dish for chicken fettuccine alfredo?
A good side dish for chicken fettuccine alfredo is a green salad with light dressing.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- chicken fettuccine alfredo with cream cheese
- chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe
- chicken fettuccine alfredo
- chicken fettuccine alfredo sauce recipe
- chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe easy