Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
This chocolate peanut butter cake is a little different from your traditional dessert. It’s the perfect recipe for a special occasion or if you’re looking for something totally different. The cake has a rich warm chocolate flavor and some peanut butter for a bit of a twist. It’s the perfect combo for a great dessert!
I don’t know about you but I think of chocolate and peanut butter as a sort of irresistible, blissful one-two punch when it comes to desserts. I’m not sure why, but they always make me feel happy. And when I want to really treat myself, I’ll make a chocolate and peanut butter cake.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Peanut Butter and Chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly, so why not try a Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake? This recipe combines the two favorite tastes, and also makes a great dessert for the peanut butter lovers in your life.
We created the ideal dessert recipe. Chocolate peanut butter cake is another of Matt’s favorite desserts. Put the word lava everywhere because as soon as you swallow this cake, it spews peanut butter lava! Even though this is a simple cake to prepare, we decided to create a video for you. Making recipe videos is fun since we always make two. One for the film shot and one for the picture shoot, which means I’ve already had the opportunity to enjoy this dessert twice!
My family used to get lava cake for dessert at every restaurant that had it before I went keto, and I’d always wondered how they prepared it! I thought to myself as I shoved the cake and lava into my mouth that this was impossible, even for a normal person like myself. But I was mistaken. It’s as easy as it sounds: cook it long enough so that it’s hard on the exterior but still liquid in the center. It’s like liquid gold.
List of Keto Foods (FREE PRINTABLE)
Join 150,000 other people who are getting a FREE keto nutrition list and fresh recipes every week!
Search – Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake may be easily uploaded to MyFitnessPal.
Peanut butter and chocolate cake
We use a 4 springform pan for this recipe.
Time spent: 25 minutes
2 person servings
Calories in a single serving: 366 kcal
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to prepare: 15 minutes
- Prior : To improve the peanut butter to chocolate ratio, we created a frozen peanut butter slice in our movie. When you cut the cake, it also melts flawlessly. 2 or 3 tablespoons of peanut butter may also be placed in the center. ** To enhance the sweetness of the peanut butter, add 5 drops of stevia.
- Melt the baking chocolate and butter in 30-second increments in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Toss the chocolate and butter combination with the cream, egg, and stevia drops. Remove it from the equation.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients: erythritol, coconut powder, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together until you get a smooth, thick paste.
- Half of the batter should be poured into a prepared baking dish or springform pan. For this, we utilize four hinged molds.
- Put the peanut butter in the middle and do not allow it drip down the sides.
- Pour the remaining half on top of the peanut butter.
- Preheat the oven to 400°C and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- When the sides have risen but the center is still a bit wobbly and doesn’t seem to be cooked through, the dish is done.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Information about nutrition
Peanut butter and chocolate cake
Amount per serving
366 calories 288 calories from fat
*Percentage of daily expenses
Fat content: 32 g/49 %
Carbohydrates make about 10% of the total.
26 percent fiber (6.5 g).
20 percent protein, 10 grams
* Percentages are calculated based on a 2000-calorie diet.
The key phrase here is “chocolate cake with peanut butter.”
Hush! Are you the one who did it? Add us to your Instagram feed! We’d love to see your work! Leave a comment and review below or tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect.
The ultimate snack cake, this decadent version of the traditional (and popular) peanut butter chocolate chip cake is baked in a single large loaf pan. To make it, you’ll need a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, a 6-inch round cookie cutter, and a 9-inch round cookie cutter.. Read more about 5-ingredient chocolate peanut butter cake and let us know what you think.