Delicious MAPLE WAFFLES made By Anna Olson
These waffles are the perfect breakfast treat for a weekend morning. The maple syrup and cinnamon give them a sweet, but not too sugary taste. They’re light and fluffy, just like a real waffle should be!
Anna Olson is the creator of delicious MAPLE WAFFLES. She talks about her recipes and shares some tips on how to make them in this video.
Chef Anna Olson’s wonderful restaurant has Maple Waffles on the menu, and she’s going to show you how to make them from scratch!
Follow along with the recipes listed below.
Peanuts with a Sweet and Salty Flavor
- 1 cup roasted, salted peanuts (130 g)
- maple syrup, 30 mL (2 tbsp)
Assembly & Waffles
- 2 14 cup all-purpose flour (335 g)
- 2 12 tsp baking powder (8 g)
- a pinch of cinnamon powder
- 2 percent milk, 375 mL (1 12 cup)
- maple syrup, 125 mL (1/2 cup)
- Vegetable oil, 60 mL (1/4 cup)
- 2 separate big eggs
- ice cream to be served
- maple syrup as a condiment
- fruit, fresh for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper for the peanuts. Toss the peanuts with the maple syrup to coat them, then put them out on the prepared pan in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbling. The maple syrup will solidify with a delicious, crunchy layer after it has cooled.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon for the waffles. Whisk together the milk, maple syrup, oil, and egg yolks in a separate dish, then mix into the flour foundation (a few lumps are OK). Whip the egg whites on high speed in a separate dish using electric beaters until they retain a gentle peak when the beaters are lifted. In two additions, fold the whites into the batter.
- Cook the waffles in a waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s directions. Cooking time for large waffles is about 3 minutes. Warm waffles with a scoop of ice cream, a drizzle of maple syrup, and a sprinkle of sweet and salty peanuts are served. If desired, garnish with fresh fruit.
Anna Olson is a professional chef and she has published her recipes in the form of a PDF. Reference: anna olson recipes pdf.
- anna olson waffle maker
- anna olson famous recipes
- anna olson recipe book
- anna olson breakfast
- waffles recipe easy