One of the most popular recipes on the blog is one of my own creations: Keto Lemon Chicken . I’ve had it on the blog for a few months now, but I wanted to give it a proper intro. I like to share my recipes on the blog because I think they’re so simple and tasty, and of course, I think they’re a great way to learn more about good cooking and new recipes!
Back in 2014, I posted Keto Lemon Chicken , a keto low carb dish that was super tasty, and one of my favorite dishes to make. It was so popular that I started a blog about it (LemonChicken.com) and shared the recipe on Pinterest.
If you’re new to the keto diet, you’ll be happy to hear that you don’t need to starve yourself to lose weight. It’s possible to eat healthy foods while losing weight, and this keto recipe is a great choice.. Read more about healthy lemon parmesan chicken and let us know what you think.
Keto Lemon Chicken – In only 20 minutes, you can make this low-carb lemon chicken with soft and juicy chicken pieces and a wonderful creamy sauce. On hectic weeknights, it’s a full one-pan dinner that your family will enjoy.
This keto lemon garlic chicken dish is jam-packed with delicious ingredients and a keto-friendly buttery lemon, garlic, and pepper sauce.
What Part of the Chicken Should You Use?
I used chicken thighs, but you could also use chicken tenders or chicken breast. (It’s best to use chicken thighs since they’ll be more juicy.)
Lemon Chicken Sauce with Creamy Low Carb
My favorite part is the sauce! Only a few ingredients are required to make this delicious sauce – Seasonings, garlic, chicken broth, lemon juice, and heavy cream are all required.
Is it possible to keep leftover Keto Lemon Chicken Thighs in the fridge?
Absolutely! Put them in an airtight jar and keep them in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
What Should You Serve With Keto Lemon Parmesan Chicken?
On the side, I like to serve it with roasted green beans or steamed broccoli, but my loaded cauliflower casserole is also delicious!
Lemon Chicken Keto (Low Carb)
In only 20 minutes, you can make this low carb keto lemon chicken with soft and juicy chicken pieces and a wonderful creamy sauce. On hectic weeknights, it’s a full one-pan dinner that your family will enjoy.
10 minutes Preparation Time
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon basil (dried)
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dry
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated, split
- lemon zest (1/2 lemon)
- to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tblsp. butter (distributed)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 quart of thick cream
- 2 tblsp. lemon juice, 2 tblsp (or as per your taste)
as a garnish
- chopped fresh parsley
- wedges of lemon
- Mix basil, thyme, garlic powder, lemon zest, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate dish, whisk together a little olive oil and the seasonings. Place the chicken pieces in the bowl and season them all over with the spice.
- In a large pan, heat the oil and 1 tbsp butter over medium-high heat. When the pan is heated, add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned. Cook for another 5 minutes after flipping the chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Remove from the equation.
- Melt the last of the butter. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15-20 seconds after adding the garlic.
- Combine the chicken broth, cream, and the remaining Parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl. Whisk everything together well.
- If preferred, season with additional salt and pepper and mix to blend. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Cook for another minute after adding the lemon juice.
- Return the chicken to the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked through, with the sauce.
- Done! Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
440 calories; 32 grams of fat; 5 grams of carbohydrates; 26 grams of protein
Still famished! Other low-carb keto chicken dishes to try:
Guys, I hope you like this keto lemon parmesan chicken that I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a low-carb version of creamy lemon garlic chicken. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, check us out on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please pass this recipe along!
I’ve been wanting to make a Keto Lemon Chicken recipe for a long time. Just last week, I finally tried it, and the results were great. The chicken was very moist, and the sauce was delicious. I am definitely going to try this recipe again.. Read more about crispy lemon parmesan chicken and let us know what you think.