After a year of perfecting one of my favorite low carb recipes, this Spinach Artichoke Chicken is finally here. Spinach Artichoke Chicken is a one-pan dish that is sure to please most everyone. It is low carb and keto friendly with 9 grams of protein and no carbs per serving. Whether you are keto, paleo or whole30, this recipe is sure to please.
If you’ve been toying with the idea of going keto or low carb, this is the perfect recipe for you! This low carb, keto spinach artichoke chicken casserole is a family favorite, and it’s so simple to make! This keto recipe is a great choice for lunch, dinner, or a quick weeknight meal that the whole family will love!
If you’re new to the keto diet, then I’ll assume you’re looking for a quick-and-easy dinner recipe. And if you’re new to the low carb lifestyle, then I’ll assume you’re looking for some home-cooked comfort food. That’s why I’m sharing this Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken recipe. It’s a simple keto dish that’s made with the best of both worlds: fresh spinach and artichoke hearts full of flavor. And it’s low carb, which means you can eat it without the guilt.
Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes on a Keto Diet — This low carb keto creamy spinach artichoke chicken dish bakes to perfection with gooey mozzarella cheese on top and is guaranteed to please the entire family.
Is it possible to use fresh spinach instead of frozen spinach?
Yes, fresh spinach may be used, but it must first be sautéed before being added to the dish.
Is it OK if I use frozen chicken?
I used fresh skinless boneless chicken thighs, but if you use frozen chicken, make sure it’s fully defrosted and free of extra moisture.
Can I Keep This Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole in the Refrigerator?
You can simply pack them and keep them in the fridge for up to 3-4 days, but the chicken should be handled with caution.
Is it possible to freeze low-carb spinach artichoke chicken?
Yes, it freezes very nicely. You may put whatever is left in an airtight container and freeze it for up to a month. You may also freeze it before baking it. It works in both directions!
How Should This Keto Baked Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole Be Reheated?
Simply reheat the amount you need in the microwave for a few minutes. You may also reheat the casserole by wrapping it in aluminum foil.
What Is The Best Way To Serve Keto Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken?
Additional sautéed spinach or spiralized zucchini may be added. Alternatively, add a vegetable side to bulk it out.
15-minute prep time
Time to cook: 40 minutes
55-minute total time
- skinless, boneless chicken thighs, 2.2 pounds (about 1 kg )
- 2 tbsp ghee or butter
- 1 can artichoke hearts (14 ounces)
- 1 package defrosted and drained frozen spinach (250 g/ 8.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup sour cream, cream cheese, or Greek yogurt (about 2.2 oz)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (paleo) (about 4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated ( about 0.8 oz)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded ( about 4 oz)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the baking dish and set it aside. Arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Using a knife or a food processor, finely chop the artichoke.
- In a mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients. Combine the spices, minced garlic, yogurt, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl. Mix everything up well.
- Squeeze the spinach to remove any extra moisture before adding it to the mixing bowl. Stir in 2/3 of the grated cheeses until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and bake the baking dish for 40-45 minutes, or until golden, hot, and bubbling.
Products to Consider
I earn money from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and as a member of other affiliate programs.
Information on nutrition
Size of the Serving
a (about 280 g) Calories in Per Serving 552 38 g total fat 13g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 24g of unsaturated fat 244mg Cholesterol 731mg sodium 6 g Carbohydrates 2 g fiber 1 gram of sugar 48 g protein
All Chicken Dishes.com provides nutritional information for some of the recipes on the site. This data is given as a courtesy and is just a rough approximation. This data is derived from internet calculators. Despite the fact that allchickenrecipes.com makes every effort to offer correct nutritional information, these numbers are just approximations.
Have you tried this recipe yet?
Please post a picture on Pinterest or leave a comment on the blog.
Still famished! Other keto chicken dishes to try:
Guys, I hope you like this low-carb spinach artichoke chicken that I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a keto low carb spinach artichoke chicken casserole. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it.
Please pass this recipe along!
This recipe was inspired by the popular spinach artichoke dip recipe but for the win because the “dip” is a casserole that is keto friendly and full of flavor. Yum! And it’s so easy to make too.. Read more about keto spinach artichoke stuffed chicken and let us know what you think.