September 27, 2021 Una JohnsonFood
Onde Onde Recipe, made by Chef Wan
Onde Onde is a popular dish in Brazil, made with rice and beans. It can be served as a side dish or main course.
Onde onde cake is a sweet dessert made by Chef Wan. It’s a light, moist cake with whipped cream and chocolate sauce that is topped with sliced strawberries.
Chef Wan specializes in Onde Onde, and he’ll show Anna Olson how to create this delicious coconut flaked treat!
- 200 g coconut (freshly grated) (substitute with dried coconut)
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 1 leaf of pandan (cut into 4 pieces)
- 250 g rice flour (glutenous)
- 250 milliliters of water + 150 milliliters of water
- 150 g chopped gula Melaka (palm sugar)
- For approximately 10 minutes, steam shredded coconut with 14 tsp salt and pandan leaf until soft and aromatic.
- Fill a mixing basin halfway with glutinous rice flour, water, and green/pandan food coloring, and stir thoroughly. Glutinous rice flour and 250 mL water are mashed together and rubbed together to provide an equal mix. To make the dough, sift the flour together and knead it.
- Small knobs of dough should be broken off, rolled into a ball, and a dent pressed into the center. 1 tsp gula Melaka, filled and sealed the dent To make a ball, roll it once more. Onde-onde is a kind of onde-onde that is formed and cooked.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the klepon balls until they float to the top. Take it off the heat, drain it, and put it aside. There are also several that are floating in the backdrop.
Components (Makes 20 balls)
- onde onde indonesia
- sweet potato ondeh ondeh recipe
- chef wan recipes