Lobster rolls are a New England staple. They are made with lobster, mayonnaise, celery, and green bell peppers. The bread is typically toasted until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
The Lobster landing is a food item that can be found at the Hops & Barley Food and Wine Festival.
Caring is shared!
Disclaimer on the Recipe
- Walt Disney World Guest Services or a Disney Chef at the restaurant gave me the recipe for this Roll of Lobster Hoops & Barley Food and Wine Festival.
- The Disney Chefs may have scaled down the dish in Lobster Roll Hops & Barley Food and Wine Festival for the home cook. For The Recipes Of Disney, I make no modifications to the recipes that Disney has provided me.
- Photos of the cuisine were taken on different visits to Disney throughout the years. All of the dishes on The Recipes Of Disney came from my own Disney recipe collection, which began in 2013.
Food and Wine Festival at Epcot
Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is a must-see for any Disney gourmet. This annual Disney celebration has delicious foreign cuisine, as well as beer and wine.
Snack credits from the Disney Dining Plan may be used by running around Epcot’s Globe Showcase and tasting cuisines from all over the world. Lobster rolls have just appeared on the food and wine menu!
The lobster roll is one of the highlights of Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival. The Lobster Roll has long been a favorite on the menu at Barley & Hop in the American Pavillion.
What Exactly Is A Lobster Roll?
What exactly is a lobster roll? Wikipedia says this:
A lobster roll is a sandwich that originated in New England and the Maritime provinces of Canada. It’s composed of lobster flesh and served on a grilled hot dog-style bun with a top-opening rather than a side-opening.
So it’s no surprise that the American Pavillion at Epcot has a lobster roll recipe. The Hops & Barley Booth specializes on New England cuisine.
Lobster Rolls Recipe
Since 2013, I’ve had this lobster roll recipe from Epcot. The recipe for lobster roll has evolved throughout time. This year’s lobster roll, for example, includes a sprinkle of herbed mayonnaise.
For this lobster roll recipe, I’m using the Epcot version from 2013. So savor this Epcot culinary favorite!
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER EPCOT RECIPES FOR FOOD AND WINE:
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
20-minute total time
The lobster roll is one of the centerpieces of Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. Eat To The Beat Concerts are a great way to enjoy this New England Lobster Roll!
- 2 lbs lobster flesh, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- mayonnaise, 3/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon mustard (Dijon style)
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, coarsely chopped
- To taste, coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 buns in the manner of a hot dog
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- Combine the lobster meat, onion, red pepper, and celery in a large mixing basin.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, mustard, and tarragon until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Split each bun in half and butter the insides with one tablespoon of butter.
- Place buns greased side up on a baking sheet and broil until golden brown.
- 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup lobster salad, 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup lobster salad
Products to Consider
I earn money from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and as a member of other affiliate programs.
Information about nutrition:
Size of Serving:
1 tbsp. per serving 921 calories 62g total fat 19g Saturated Fat 1 gram of trans fat 38g of unsaturated fat 280 milligrams of cholesterol 1612mg sodium 20g carbohydrate 2 g fiber 4 g sugar 68 g protein
The Columbia Harbor House Lobster Roll is a dish that has been featured at the Hops & Barley Food and Wine Festival. Reference: columbia harbor house lobster roll.
- disney lobster roll recipe
- lobster roll magic kingdom
- hops and barley menu
- food and wine festival 2021 menu
- the boathouse disney lobster roll