The Disney World Flower and Garden Festival is one of the most popular events at Walt Disney World Resort. This year, there are more than 130 recipes for you to try.
The flower and garden festival 2021 menu is a list of recipes that are created by Disney.
Caring is shared!
Disclaimer on the Recipe
- Walt Disney World Guest Services or a Disney Chef at the restaurant gave me the recipe in this Frushi Flower and Garden Festival Recipe.
- The Disney Chefs may have toned down the recipe in Frushi’s Flower and Garden Festival Recipe for the home cook. For The Recipes Of Disney, I make no modifications to the recipes that Disney has provided me.
- Photos of the cuisine were taken on different visits to Disney throughout the years. All of the dishes on The Recipes Of Disney came from my own Disney recipe collection, which began in 2013.
The Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot[custom class=”” bigletter] For Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, Frushi was presented as one of the cuisines available in World Showcase.
Epcot’s flower and garden festival has been going on for almost 25 years. The Flow and Garden Festival at Epcot featured marketplace food stalls in 2013. The food stalls during the flower and garden festival are comparable to those at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. [/bigletter]
What exactly is frushi? Frushi is a kind of fruit sushi. This frushi dish from Epcot includes the following ingredients:
- rice for sushi
- coconut whipped cream
Then it’s wrapped in soy wrappers and turned into fruit sushi. A topping of toasted coconut, raspberry puree, and whipped cream completes Epcot’s frushi!
Have you tried Epcot’s frushi? Let me know how you’d rank the Frushi on a scale of 1-10 in the comments.
- The best score is ten.
- The worst is number one.
Make sure to have a look at:
Baklava Recipe for the Flower and Garden Festival
15-minute prep time
Time to prepare: 5 minutes
20-minute total time
Frushi is available at Epcot’s Walt Disney World Flower and Garden Festival! This fruit-inspired sushi is a well-liked meal!!
- 2 cups sushi rice, boiled as directed on the box
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 16 wrappers made of soy
- 16 hulled and quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cantaloupe, sliced into four four-inch long by quarter-inch broad rectangles
- 1/2 peeled and cored pineapple, cut into four-inch-long by 1/4-inch-wide rectangles
- garnish with toasted coconut
- garnished with raspberry puree
- whipped cream as a finishing touch
- Prepare the sushi rice. Allow sushi rice to cool somewhat before adding the coconut cream. Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
- On a level surface, place one soy wrapper. Place approximately 1/4 cup sushi rice on the soy wrapper and spread it out evenly with wet fingertips.
- In the middle of the rice-covered sheet, place one slice of pineapple, one piece of cantaloupe, and four pieces of strawberry.
- Fold approximately 1/3 of the roll up from one end, then wrap the sheet into a cylinder, retaining the fruit in the center. To seal the soy wrapper, moisten it.
- Cut into four equal halves.
- Serve with raspberry puree, shredded coconut, and whipped cream on top!
Products to Consider
I earn money from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and as a member of other affiliate programs.
Information about nutrition:
Size of Serving:
1 tbsp. per serving 93 calories 4 g total fat 3 g saturated fat 0g trans fat 0g of unsaturated fat 1 milligram of cholesterol 34 milligrams of sodium 15 g carbohydrate 2 g fiber 7 g sugar 1 gram of protein
Frushi is a popular dish in Japan. It is made from flowers and fruit. The disney festival recipes are a collection of recipes that Disney has gathered over the years.
- disney frushi recipe
- epcot flower and garden festival recipes
- disney recipes 2020
- what is frushi
- epcot frushi 2021