This low carb chicken crust pizza recipe is a great way to enjoy the flavors of pizza without all the carbs. The crust is made with shredded chicken, cream cheese and Parmesan that’s baked into a crunchy base for your favorite toppings.
The keto chicken crust pizza is a low-carb, high-protein recipe that will help you to stay on the ketogenic diet. It is easy and delicious.
What does it mean to have a low-carb chicken crust pizza? First and foremost, it’s a fantastic way to eat pizza without all the carbohydrates! If you want to live a low-carb diet, you don’t have to give up pizza. Shredded cooked chicken is used to make this keto-friendly pizza dough.
Pizza with a Low-Carb Crust made with chicken
The chicken crust bakes and holds together nicely with the addition of an egg and parmesan cheese. It’s prepared with chicken and can be shaped into whatever pizza shape you desire. We were a little dubious at first, but wow, it’s really amazing. It’s a low-carb, high-protein pizza dough that’s ideal for the keto diet. It’s also gluten-free, which is another another reason to savor this delectable crust.
Low-Carb Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe (Video)
Instructions for Making a Low-Carb Keto Chicken Pizza Crust
- We used cooked shredded chicken breast from a roast bird or a chicken breast that had been roasted. Ground chicken or turkey may also be used. Some recipes begin with a raw ground chicken mixture, which is subsequently baked. However, we have discovered that frying the ground chicken first and then baking it results in a crispier crust.
- Make your own low-carb tomato sauce at home for the lowest carb count. Here’s a link to our low-carb tomato sauce recipe.
- You are free to use any toppings you want. However, even though they are often heavier in carbohydrates, we found that it is still acceptable for this pizza. Even if you used two finely sliced mushrooms, the total net carbohydrates for the pizza aren’t that high. With the toppings, you can have a lot of tasty fun.
- The recipe box below contains all of the necessary information.
Pizzas with a Low-Carb Chicken Crust
45 minutes to prepare
Time allotted: 1 hour
If you’re using vegetables as toppings, brush them gently with oil to help them bake more evenly. For added flavor when baking, season the vegetables beforehand. View the helpful step-by-step photos and read the online recipe writing instructions. Instead of big chunky pieces, finely shredded chicken is preferable. The crust will be more securely held together and less prone to split apart. This recipe makes one 10-inch pizza. Nutritional information is based on the crust, tomato sauce, and cheese.
- 1 1/4 cup (300 mL) cooked shredded chicken (about 1/2 pound-227g)
- 2 big eggs (2 large)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (50 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (2.5 mL)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (1.25 ml)
- kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml)
- fresh cracked black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml)
- mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, and vegetables, thinly sliced
- Pre-cooked shredded sausage, pepperoni, or bacon pieces
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit/220 degrees Celsius. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and gently oil it.
In a large mixing basin, whisk together the eggs. In a large mixing bowl, add the shredded chicken, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Make a mound of the chicken mixture on the greased parchment paper. To flatten and shape the crust into a round or square form approximately 1/4-inch (6mm) thin, pat and press the chicken together, ensuring sure there is no air between the chicken.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken crust has firmed up and become light brown around the edges. Remove the crust from the oven and set it aside to cool for 5-10 minutes so it can firm up.
Return the pizza to the oven with your preferred toppings. Bake for a further 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the toppings are golden brown.
231 calorieskcal, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 23g, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 164mg, Sodium: 750mg, Potassium: 236mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 509IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 264mg, Iron: 1mg, Vitamin A: 509IU, Vitamin C: 1mg
Course Description: Main Course
American, Keto, and Low Carb Cuisine
Make our –> low-carb tomato sauce recipe at home!
Another option is to use almond flour to make a low-carb pizza crust.
For your party, here are some more excellent pizza topping ideas!
We may receive money from your qualifying purchases as an Amazon associate and as a partner with other affiliate programs. We may get modest commissions that help cover the expenses of maintaining this website and conducting recipe testing. Thank you very much for your help.
This low carb chicken crust pizza recipe is KETO & easy. The ground chicken pizza crust is a Weight Watchers approved dinner idea that takes less than 20 minutes to make. Reference: ground chicken pizza crust weight watchers.
- 3 ingredient chicken pizza crust
- ground chicken crust pizza recipe
- ground chicken pizza crust delish
- zero carb pizza crust
- chicken pizza crust frozen