Mashed Potatoes Made by Chef Jacques Pépin
Jacques Pépin is a French chef who has been awarded three Michelin stars. He is known for his mashed potatoes, which are made by combining butter and heavy cream with flour and salt.
Mashed Potatoes Made by Chef Jacques Pépin is a cookbook written by Jacques Pépin. It contains recipes for mashed potatoes that are made with chicken, cream, and butter.
In this recipe, mashed potatoes are on the menu, and we’re going to show you how to prepare them from scratch!
Chef Jacques Pépin offers his version on Mashed Potatoes and what to do with the leftovers, just in time for your Christmas feast!
Follow along with the recipes listed below.
- Yukon Gold potatoes, 2 pound
- 4 garlic cloves, big (peeled or not; see the headnote)
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 gallon of milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Cheers with wine!
- Cheddar Orange
- Peel the potatoes and chop them into 2- to 2-1/2-inch slices. Place the potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover them, then add the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, then lower to a low heat and cook until the potatoes are cooked, about 22 to 25 minutes.
- Using a food mill, mash the potatoes into a bowl. Mix in the butter until it is completely mixed, then add the milk and mix again until it is completely incorporated. Serve with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Mashed Potatoes Leftovers
- Combine leftover potatoes, eggs, pepper, and orange cheddar cheese in a gratin and bake.
Mashed potatoes are a classic dish that can be made in many different ways. One of the most famous mashed potato recipes is from Chef Jacques Pépin. Reference: what goes with mashed potatoes.
- jacques pépin youtube channel
- mashed potato recipe easy
- homemade mashed potato recipe
- jacque pepin