This dish is a delicious and easy way to make fried rice. It’s also low-carb, gluten-free, and vegan!
The mushroom fried rice recipe is a traditional dish that has been around for years. It can be found in many Asian countries, but it is most popular in China.
Mushroom Baby corn fried rice is a crispy, flavorful one-pot meal. Fried rice, as you may know, is a Chinese dish. You can also prepare fried rice with vegetables, chicken, egg, and paneer. This is most likely a new member of the Chinese family.
Combining the mushroom and baby corn, most likely, adds crunch and a distinct taste. This dish will appeal to children mostly because of the baby corn.
Baby corn fried rice is often served with Manchurian gravy. Chinese foods, on the other hand, are fast to prepare and need only be cooked over a high heat. They do, however, need a large wok, which is the key to the smokey taste of this restaurant-style fried rice.
Mushroom Babycorn Fried Rice Directions:
To prepare this baby corn fried rice, coat the baby corn and mushroom in flour beforehand. Above all, give them 15 minutes to relax. So they may take in the flavors. Then deep fried them until they’re golden brown and crispy. Likewise, they should only be cooked over a medium heat.
Then, in the pan, heat the oil. Then add the garlic, chopped, and cook it. After that, add the egg and scramble it. The chopped vegetables are then added and sauteed with salt and pepper. The boiling rice is next to be added to the pan. The rice, on the other hand, should be chilled. Mix everything up well and taste it.
Add the fried baby corn and mushroom to the pan towards the end. Combine them thoroughly. With ketchup and Indo Chinese sauce, serve the baby corn mushroom fried rice hot.
Learn more about the following ingredients:
The primary ingredients in this dish are baby corn and mushrooms. They give this dish a great flavor and additional crunch. Combining them in the fried rice adds a lot of flavor to the dish.
Baby corns are a popular vegetable that is also one of the healthiest. Furthermore, they are lower in calories. As a result, it aids in weight reduction. They are most likely high in both soluble and insoluble fiber. As a result, it supports a healthy digestion.
There are many types of mushrooms, some of which are not edible. It is preferable to use only store-bought mushrooms. They most likely include fiber, vitamins, and proteins as well. Above importantly, they are high in antioxidants such as selenium.
In this dish, salt, pepper, cumin coriander powder, and garlic are utilized. Cornflour is used to cover the mushroom and baby corn bits as well. This gives them a crunchier outer layer. The flavor of the young corn and mushrooms is greatly enhanced by resting them with spices.
Recipe for Mushroom Babycorn Fried Rice
20-minute prep time
Time to cook: 20 minutes
40-minute total time
the following are the ingredients for fried baby corn:
- 1 pound of baby corn
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tbsp powdered pepper
- if necessary, water
To make fried rice, combine the following ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon green chili, chopped
- 3 tbsp beans, chopped
- 2 tbsp carrots, chopped
- 2 tbsp onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons ajanamoto
- vinegar, 3/4 tbsp
How to make fried babycorn:
To begin, combine baby corn and sliced mushrooms in a mixing dish. The cornflour, chili powder, cumin coriander powder, salt, and pepper are then added. Add some water as well.
Combine them well so that the flour and spices completely coat the young corn and mushroom.
Allow it to rest for 5 minutes. The oil for deep frying is then heated. Take the coated mushroon and baby corn and mix them together.
On a medium heat, drop them gently into the oil and cook them till golden brown.
When frying, don’t overcrowd them. After they’ve been cooked, place them in a paper towel. As a result, it will be able to absorb any extra oil.
When the oil is heated enough, add the garlic and cook for another minute. Fry them till they become a golden brown hue.
Then add the green chilies, chopped, and cook them as well. After that, place the garlic and green chile in the pan’s corner.
Then, into the pan, add the beaten egg. Cook for 30 seconds or until it is done. Then, using the spatula, scramble the egg.
Add the chopped beans, onions, and carrots and cook for 1 minute more.
After that, season the pan with salt, pepper, and Ajinomoto. Also, make sure these spices are thoroughly combined with the vegetables.
Then add the cooked rice and thoroughly combine it with the vegetables. Now taste it and add more if necessary.
Finally, combine the fried baby corn and mushroom with the fried rice in the pan.
With some Manchurian gravy, serve the hot fried baby corn fried rice.
Recipe video for Mushroom Babycorn Fried Rice:
Mushroom Babycorn Fried Rice is similar to the following recipes:
Manchurian recipe for vegetarians:
Gobi Manchurian, veg Manchurian, mushroom Manchurian, and chicken Manchurian are all examples of Manchurian. You may use whatever vegetables you like in this Manchurian. In addition, there is a dry variation of this dish.
- To begin, cut the carrots, beans, capsicum, and cabbage. Finely chop them.
- Take a mixing bowl and add all of the chopped vegetables to it. Salt, pepper, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, cornflour, and all-purpose flour are then added.
- Then, using bread crumbs, form equal-sized balls and cook them over medium heat.
- In this recipe, bread crumbs are very important. They provide crispness to this dish.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the chopped garlic to the pan to create the sauce.
- Then, into the pan, add chopped onions and capsicum. Cook them in a skillet.
- Combine the soy sauce, chili sauce, and chili powder in a mixing bowl. After that, pour in the cornflour water.
- Cook until it thickens into a sauce. Finally, add the fried Veg Manchurian balls to the sauce and mix them in.
Chicken kung pao:
Chicken, peanuts, vegetables, and chile are used to make this dish. This is a well-liked meal. This recipe consists of three stages. The first step is to
- To begin, marinate the chicken pieces in a mixture of vegetable oil, vinegar, wine, and cornflour water. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Second, in a pan, combine salt, wine, vinegar, sugar, and chili powder to create a sauce. Allow the sauce to simmer over a medium heat until it becomes fragrant.
- Finally, in a skillet, sauté the marinated chicken until it is completely dry.
- Finally, simmer the sauteed chicken in the sauce.
- When the sauce has reached the required consistency, remove it from the heat.
Soup with a kick:
Soup is a warm and soothing winter dish. They are also effective against the common cold, cough, and fever. Carrots, beans, cabbage, and mushrooms are the finest vegetables for this dish.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the chopped onions, ginger, and garlic. Cook them in a skillet.
- Then toss in the diced beans and cook them as well.
- Then add the sliced mushrooms and cook them as well. Then add the vegetables, such as cabbage and carrots.
- 1 minute of frying Then pour in the water or vegetable stock. Allow it to come to a boil.
- Then season with salt and soy sauce. In the water, thoroughly combine them. Then pour in the cornflour water.
- This really aids in the thickening of the sauce. Then comes the pepper and vinegar.
- Check the flavor and add more if necessary. Serve the hot and sour soup after turning off the heat.
The spicy mushroom fried rice is a recipe that has been passed down through generations. It is a popular dish in Asian countries, and it can be made with either white or brown rice.
- chinese mushroom fried rice recipe
- mushroom fried rice indian
- vegan mushroom fried rice
- mushroom fried rice recipe – bbc
- easy mushroom fried rice