When it comes to food, we’re always looking for more ways to enjoy it. And I’m not talking about making sure you get in enough calories to maintain your weight (although I’m sure that’s a concern of yours), I’m talking about satisfying cravings, and staying on top of your game when you’re entertaining guests, or just making a great meal for yourself.
Kickoff the final few days of the year with these delicious keto appetizers! Whether you’re planning on going out for an event with your friends or watching the game at home with the family, you’ll want to have these on hand!
While football games and holidays often call for traditional food and drinks, there’s no denying that it can be hard to stay healthy and energized while entertaining guests. Luckily, keto and keto-friendly recipes are always a great option! Whether you’re planning for game day parties, holiday gatherings, or just a night on the couch with a bowl of chili, you should browse through this collection for some ideas that will help you stay full and energized while you can.
The Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event of the year. is approaching, but don’t worry, we’ve got you prepared! Any of these 21 mouthwatering keto appetizers will wow your guests and family! Please share your favorite keto appetizers in the comments section so that we can expand this list to include all of the greatest keto appetizers!
What Makes Keto Appetizers So Good?
Delicious tastes, enticing textures, and, of course, excellent keto friendly macros characterize the finest low carb meals. All of our keto appetizers are simple to prepare, gluten-free, and can be served as snacks or a fast side dish in a pinch. Gluten-free keto appetizer dishes are not only delicious, but they’re also very adaptable!
What Keto Appetizer Should You Bring?
Ultimately, the appetizer you choose will be served, but that doesn’t mean I can’t provide some suggestions and explain why you should choose a simple keto dish. Whether your guests are on a gluten-free or keto diet, these low-carb appetizers are guaranteed to please!
Finger foods are the greatest keto-friendly party starters. They make convenient grab-and-go snacks that may be consumed without making a mess while walking. Think light, uncomplicated single nibbles that aren’t overly oily or saucy. Favorite party foods include:
- Keto Pigs in a Blanket (#3 on the list)- This simple low carb dish is keto friendly and full, so you won’t be tempted to nibble throughout the evening. Keto pigs in a blanket are also gluten-free, so they’re suitable for anybody with a wheat allergy.
- Crackers with Low Carbs (#11 on the list)- “Just crackers?” I know what you’re thinking. Certainly not! For traditional low carb keto nibbles, pre-make these crackers and top them with gourmet keto cheese and meats.
- Keto Deviled Eggs (#12 on the list)- Bites of low carb appetizers enable visitors to sample a variety of flavors, so make a dozen or more for your next party.
The Super Bowl
Football season is unlike any other time of year. We love wings, but there are so many low-carb versions that are ideal for a keto diet. So get your old jersey out, put on an apron, and go into the kitchen.
Keto Food List (FREE PRINTABLE)
Join 150,000 people who have already gotten a FREE keto food list and fresh recipes every week!
- Low Carb Keto Wings (#8 on the list)- I had to include a list of traditional game day munchies so you’d know what to look for! Crispy chicken snacks that are nutritious and low in carbohydrates are simple to prepare with our oven wings. These crispy wings are guaranteed to be the star next to your favorite dip, and they just take a few minutes to prepare.
- Keto Nachos in a Hurry (#1 on the list)- There is no meal that is more ideal than a nacho. Maybe I’m biased since it’s my all-time favorite meal, but these keto nachos are incredible. We’ve reduced the carbohydrates and made these nachos healthier without sacrificing their wonderful taste by making them keto.
- Keto Breadsticks OR No Carb Pizza (#7 on the list)- Pizza is a traditional game-day meal in the United States. We knew we had to recreate this classic, which came in second to wings as a fan favorite. This “diet” meal is cheesy, gooey, salty, and carb-free, allowing you to stick to your keto “diet.”
Crock pots are well-known at potlucks, and we don’t want to deviate from the norm. At a low carb keto potluck, however, certain keto appetizers are just too delicious to pass up.
- Low Carb Little Smokies (#9 on the list)- Little Smokies are traditional low carb appetizers that are simple to make. They take a childhood favorite and make it healthy by removing the sugar and carbohydrates. You just need a little dedication and to create excellent keto meals.
- Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip (#16 on the list)- Although this spinach dip is simple to prepare, it delivers a powerful punch. You’ve got yourself a treat if you pair it with keto chips or your favorite carb-free keto cracker.
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs (#12 on the list) – These are delicious straight from the crock pot, but even better straight from the oven! Buffalo chicken meatballs are the ideal nibbles for a tasty keto snack that take just minutes to prepare.
Keto Appetizers that are Crunchy and Crispy
We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for low-carb appetizers with a crunch. This list includes keto dishes that are crunchy, such as:
- Crisps with cheesy Keto Jalapeo Parm
- Pizza Chips with Pepperoni
- Gluten-Free Keto Crackers with Herbs and Butter
- Low-Carb Crispy Onion Rings
These are just a handful of the many appetizer dishes listed below, which vary from crisp and light to crunchy and savory. Continue reading to see all of our low-carb appetizer options.
Dips with Low Carbohydrate
There’s nothing like a tasty dip to nibble on during your next Super Bowl party. Get your chips, vegetables, and bacon dippers ready because we’ve got some delicious stuff for you.
- Chips & Queso Keto-Who doesn’t like chips and queso? Dip away with your favorite low-carb chips or pork rinds!
- Low Carb Spinach and Artichoke Dip- A rich and creamy dip that goes well with almost everything. Heck, you could even dip bacon in it and it would be great!
- Who knew cauliflower could be so creamy? Keto Cauliflower Hummus Cauliflower served as an excellent low-carb foundation for this keto appetizer, and it goes even better with keto pita and vegetables.
Remember to bring your delivery vessel and check out our keto crackers since every excellent dip requires a supporting snack. Alternatively, simply use bacon…
Is it better to be hot or cold?
We offer the ideal keto appetizers for you, whether you like a cold cauliflower hummus or a spicy and savory bacon filled mushroom. To create keto appetizer dishes, we started with the basics and worked our way up. We took these classic culinary delights and turned them into something new since we wanted all of our dishes to be keto. Matt and I selected both hot and cold dishes to ensure that everyone could have a delicious keto snack.
Whether you like hot or cold nibbles, you’ll find a few keto appetizers for your next get-together here. Take our delectable dishes and put your own spin on them. To create your ideal low carb appetizer, add some bacon, serve it with keto chips, serve it cold, anything you like.
These are the most delicious keto nachos you’ll ever taste. They’re layered with meat and cheese, and they’re served with two different chip choices! You can create your own tortilla chips with these low-carb recipes, or go for a gluten-free version using pork rinds. Everyone can enjoy this low-carb keto appetizer. Per BIG serving, there are 5 net carbohydrates.
If those nachos weren’t already cheesy enough, top them off with our creamy keto queso. It’s a low-carb appetizer prepared with two cheeses that’s great for dipping low-carb chips, pork rinds, or veggies into. (Each dish has 1.5 grams of net carbohydrates)
It is not necessary to be a youngster to enjoy this childhood favorite. To go with them, make your favorite high-fat dipping sauce and you’ll be ready for game day. It’s critical to have a keto-friendly choice that the kids will like in order to get the family healthy without feeling compelled. 5 net carbohydrates (3 pigs in a blanket)
On a keto diet, did you think you have to say goodbye to hummus? Reconsider your position! We’ve used cauliflower in a variety of low-carb dishes before, but this one takes the cake. Cauliflower produces an ultra-creamy hummus that serves as a blank canvas for any ingredients you choose to add. Try roasted red pepper, olive tapenade, or even dessert hummus with pumpkin spice.
Buffalo sauce and football have been friends since the beginning of time. Bring them back together with this fast and simple keto appetizer! It’s gluten-free, very crispy, and flavorful. For a more flavorful boneless “wing” alternative, try dipping them in low carb ranch or keto blue cheese.
This dish is fantastic for many reasons. To begin with, no one ever seems to bring homemade onion rings to gatherings. Second, most people don’t believe onion rings can be made low carb, therefore this is the ideal dish to prove them wrong. Low-carb appetizers have never tasted so delicious.
To create a pizza that everyone will love, use our extremely popular low carb pizza dough recipe. Make a batch of low-carb cheesy breadsticks to share with the group. With your favorite keto marinara sauce, you’ve got yourself a full-fledged cheesy bread appetizer. Do you want to go all out? Make pizza bites in small sizes. The greatest thing about pizza slices is how many blank canvases you get to work with. Sour cream and bacon atop a baked “potato” pizza? Certainly! Keto cheese pizza pieces that are simple to make? Obviously! Pizza with bacon wrapped around it? So, I suppose…
Wings are a fantastic keto starter. Sauces and spices may be added to make them completely unique. We used an Asian wing sauce, but buffalo sauce and ranch dip would work just as well. Every keto dieter should know how to create these crispy, simple, and tasty keto treats.
Are you sick of the syrupy sweet crock pot smokies you’ve eaten before? These smokies are simple to make, sugar-free, and only take 5 minutes to prepare. They’re also gluten-free, making them ideal for visitors with food allergies or sensitivities who are trying to avoid sweets. Who says a party has to include tortilla chips and salsa?
Chicken with buffalo sauce are well-known party favorites. Remove the ranch dip and you’ve got yourself a dinner! The entire time to prepare these gourmet snacks is just 30 minutes. Prepare these tasty nibbles for your next party since they’re ideal for dipping in blue cheese sauce.
These keto crackers are tasty, crispy, and ideal for a low-carb diet. For delicious party snacks, combine your favorite meats and keto cheese with a couple of these crackers. And, well, there will almost certainly be peaks and valleys. You’ll need something to dip them in… because there’s only so much celery you can consume.
We’ve never gone to a football party with deviled eggs and left with leftovers. These are usually a crowd pleaser and can be whipped up in no time! Only a few minutes of your time and the holy grail keto meals are required (aka bacon, mayo, eggs, more bacon, ect.) Well, if you’re feeling adventurous, you could also add some cheese.
Bacon-wrapped meals don’t require an introduction, but if you want, I’ll give you one… These keto cheese poppers wrapped in bacon are the ideal size for two nibbles! They’re jam-packed with meat and cheese, making them the ultimate carnivore’s delight. They may even be better than pizza… Even if no pizza wins, they are on another level. The ideal dipping items for a party!
Our stuffed mushrooms dish is one of our most popular appetizers, and it’s easy to adapt in any manner you like. In our filled mushrooms, we may use bacon instead of sausage, and we often utilize a variety of cheeses. Stuffed mushrooms are a secret treasure that everyone will fall in love with the moment they take a mouthful.
These meatballs are among of the quickest you’ll ever cook! They’re low in carbs and rich in fat, making them ideal for a ketogenic diet. They just take 20 minutes to prepare, so you’ll be able to enjoy them in no time. They’re also extremely adaptable bite-sized treats that go with a variety of sauces and dips.
One of the most popular keto meals is also one of the most straightforward. It just takes 5 minutes to prepare, and then all you have to do is bake this delicious dip. The strong and wonderful tastes will appeal to everyone, and the simplicity will appeal to you. Put your dip in the oven and go about your business for the next 30 minutes!
Who doesn’t like pizza slices that take just 5 minutes to prepare? These pepperoni crisps combine well with cheese crisps to create a pizza-style chex mix, making it the ideal keto starter. The ideal snacks for a get-together or party are easy gluten-free keto dishes.
Without a doubt, this is the dish that receives the greatest praise. The tangy goat cheese and crunchy breading provide a wonderful contrast in this low-carb snack. This low-carb fried goat cheese appetizer is also totally fool-proof, so don’t worry about messing up this dish.
Crackers are one of the greatest party appetizers ever. Why? They create the most delicious simple keto appetizer dish that you can dip into anything. Is that sour cream? Yup. What about a spinach and artichoke dip? Yes, please! In addition, this recipe is nut-free and uses coconut flour instead of almond flour. This also implies that each dish has just 0.5 net carbohydrates, so go ahead and eat two.
Simple keto appetizer dishes reign supreme. This low-carb appetizer takes just 20 minutes to prepare and has only 2.5 net carbohydrates per serve. To create the ideal low carb and keto app, combine sour cream, butter, fresh onion, and cream cheese. The greatest low-carb dishes pair well together, so try this simple keto meal with the keto crackers listed above!
If you’re short on time but want to eat a lot of cheese, these crisps are the way to go. Simply sprinkle cheese on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake! The jalapeño provides a great kick, but it’s not required. Prepare this dish for your next get-together and wow your guests with your delectable keto tastes.
Easy Keto Appetizer Recipes We Love
Some of our all-time favorite keto appetizers are listed below. They’re simple to prepare yet still have the wow factor and flavor you’re looking for. Really, the entire purpose of bringing an appetizer to a gathering is to be complimented on how tasty it is, right? You’ll be the star of the party if you bring one of these low-carb dishes to a gathering.