Air fryer chicken wings are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The parmesan crust is a delicious addition to these keto-friendly wings!
The crispy air fryer garlic parmesan chicken wings are a great alternative to traditional fried chicken. They are crispy, garlicky, and cheesy.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Parmesan Crust (Low Carb)
The crispy parmesan cheese crust is delicious, and it’s a fast and easy method to create keto and low carb air fryer chicken wings. The parmesan cheese taste on these air fried chicken wings is delicious and filling.
Keto Air Fryer Chicken Wings
The hot circulating air cooks the wings to perfection, making them crispy and delicious. The wings are simple to prepare, using just salt and pepper and no oil. After seasoning, air fried them and they’ll be perfect. But we wanted a parmesan-crusted version with a lot of taste. The end product is excellent, and everyone in our test kitchen loved these delectable appetizers!
Keto Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer with a Parmesan Crust
Watch the video to discover how these incredible wings were created! Keep in mind that the time and temperature will vary based on the size of your wings and the temperature of your air fryer. After you’ve made your first batch, you’ll be able to determine the optimum time and temperature for subsequent batches.
How to Make Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Cheese aids in the creation of a fantastic crust. But what kind of grated parmesan cheese are you using? We prefer to use grated parmesan cheese of high grade. It adheres to the wings better than coarsely grated off a block. Other grated cheeses should be avoided since they may be false.
- After coating the wings with the cheese, a little spray of oil is required. This prevents the cheese from burning before the wings are done.
- Dips that are low in carbs? There are many sugar-free barbecue sauces available that are keto-friendly. In the recipe box below, you’ll find additional information about our air fryer chicken wings recipe.
Here are some delicious keto dips and sauces.
Parmesan Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
30 minutes to prepare
Time allotted: 45 minutes
2 lbs. is approximately the maximum amount of food that can be cooked in a 3-4 qt. air fryer without overloading it. You can probably cook bigger quantities if you have a larger air fryer. For wider or thinner chicken wings, adjust the cooking time. Some Air Fryer brands cook slower or quicker than others, so check on them often to ensure they’re cooking to your liking.
- 2 pound wings of chicken
- to taste kosher salt
- a pinch of black pepper, to taste
- optional garlic powder
- 1-2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated, or as required
- to cover the wings with oil spray
* To ensure uniform cooking, shake or flip the wings numerous times. Make sure the fryer basket isn’t too full. Air fryers with a capacity of 3-4 quarts were used to prepare the recipes. If you use a bigger air fryer, the recipe may cook faster, thus adjust the frying time accordingly. * If you’re cooking in batches, the subsequent batches will take less time to cook since the air fryer is already preheated. Set a timer to shake, flip, or toss the food as instructed in the recipe.
357 kcal, 1 g carbohydrate, 30 g protein, 25 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 1 g trans fat 187 milligrams of cholesterol, 602 milligrams of sodium, 237 milligrams of potassium, 1 milligram of sugar, 407 milligrams of vitamin A, 1 milligram of vitamin C, 166 milligrams of calcium, and 2 milligrams of iron
Appetizer, Side Dish, and Snack
American and Italian cuisines
More Keto Air Fryer Recipes may be found here.
Have you tried this recipe for air fried chicken wings? Please let us know in the comments section or on social media. We’d love to see what you’ve come up with!
We may receive money from your qualifying purchases as an Amazon associate and as a partner with other affiliate programs. We may get modest commissions that help cover the expenses of maintaining this website and conducting recipe testing. Thank you very much for your help.
The keto garlic parmesan wings air fryer is a recipe for crispy chicken wings. It includes a keto-friendly crust and it is low in carbs.
- kitchenaid air fryer chicken wings
- julie’s eats and treats air fryer chicken wings
- spicy air fryer chicken wings
- air fryer chicken wings cornstarch
- how many chicken wings fit in a 5 quart air fryer