Beef and Cauliflower Stir Fry Recipe HEALTHY KETO |
This Beef and Cauliflower Stir Fry Recipe is a healthy, easy, and delicious meal that you can make in under 30 minutes. It’s low-carb, keto friendly, gluten free, and uses only 6 ingredients!
Beef and Cauliflower Stir Fry Recipe HEALTHY KETO is a healthy keto recipe that uses beef with cauliflower panlasang pinoy. This dish is perfect for those who are looking to start their day with a hearty breakfast, or just want to eat something different.
Our beef and cauliflower dish is delicious, low-carb, nutritious, and simple to prepare. You can have a skillet beef and cauliflower stir fry for lunch or supper in about 30 minutes.
Beef and Cauliflower Stir Fry with Low Carbs
Cauliflower replaces the broccoli in this classic beef and broccoli recipe, making it a great alternative to preparing another vegetable. We adore the taste of cauliflower with beef, and if you like this nutritious vegetable, you’ll enjoy this stir fry dish. This stir fry is paleo and keto-friendly because to its high protein and low carb content. It’s perfect for incorporating into your low-carb diet and lifestyle.
Beef and Cauliflower Stir Fry Recipe (Video)
Skillet Beef and Cauliflower Recipe Instructions
- Browning the garlic, onion, and meat brings out the finest tastes in this stir fry dish.
- Brown the meat first: The tastes are incredible, and the browned beef is much better when cooked to the perfect texture.
- We like fresh cauliflower since the texture is so much nicer and the taste is so much more prominent. You may use frozen cauliflower, but be sure to defrost it first and drain any excess liquid.
- When frozen veggies are added to a stir fry, the dish becomes excessively liquid.
- See the pictures below for step-by-step instructions, as well as the recipe information in the recipe box.
Stir-fry with Beef and Cauliflower
15 minutes to prepare
Time allotted: 25 minutes
For additional information on the recipe, please see the blog article. If you want your cauliflower to be mushy, add 1/4 cup of water to the pan while it’s cooking. By the time the cauliflower is tender, it should have absorbed and evaporated.
- 1 pound (454 g) thinly sliced beef sirloin, top round, chuck steak, or flank steak for a delicate taste
- 1 pound (454 g) florets of cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 3 teaspoons (45 milliliters) vegetable oil, split
- 1/2 onion (1/2 ) diced
- 3 garlic cloves (3 garlic cloves), minced
- 3 (3 ) green onions, cut into 1-inch chunks
- fresh ginger, 1 inch (2.5 cm) knob, minced (optional)
To make the sauce, whisk together the water and cornstarch in a medium mixing basin until smooth. Combine the remaining sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl (soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame seed oil). Remove from the equation.
On medium-high heat, heat a large sauce pan. 2 Tablespoons oil, onion, garlic, and ginger are added to the pan. Cook until the vegetables are tender and transparent. Cook, stirring continuously, until cauliflower is tender (if you prefer your cauliflower soft, add 1/4 cup water to the pan as it cooks – it should be absorbed and evaporated by the time the cauliflower is soft). Remove the whole contents of the pan.
1 Tablespoon oil remains in the pan. Preheat the pan over high heat. Sear the meat until it is fully done. Return the cauliflower to the pan with the meat and swirl to combine.
Add the green onion pieces and mix well. Pour the sauce over the meat and cauliflower after stirring it one more time to make sure the cornstarch is well integrated. Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce to a low heat. Cook for 1-2 minutes to thicken the sauce, stirring periodically to ensure that all of the meat and cauliflower are evenly covered.
If preferred, serve warm over rice or noodles.
302 calories, 11 grams of carbohydrates, 29 grams of protein, 16 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 67 milligrams of cholesterol, 912 milligrams of sodium, 829 milligrams of potassium, 3 grams of fiber, 3 grams of sugar, 90 milligrams of vitamin A, 58 milligrams of vitamin C, 67 milligrams of calcium, and 3 milligrams of iron
Course Description: Main Course
American and Asian cuisines
Is it possible to prepare this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, this is a fantastic dish to prepare ahead of time. Just make sure the meat and cauliflower are fully cold before serving. When freezing, make careful to scrape and preserve all of the sauce using a silicone spatula. The greatest part is the sauce!
Check out –> Low Carb Skillet & One Pot Recipes and –> Cauliflower Pizza.
Here are some more delicious cauliflower dishes to try!
We may receive money from your qualifying purchases as an Amazon associate and as a partner with other affiliate programs. We may get modest commissions that help cover the expenses of maintaining this website and conducting recipe testing. Thank you very much for your help.
Beef and Cauliflower Stir Fry Recipe HEALTHY KETO is a healthy keto ground beef cauliflower stir fry recipe. This dish is low carb, gluten free, and high protein. Reference: ground beef cauliflower recipe.
- beef cauliflower oyster sauce
- ground beef and cauliflower stir fry
- beef cauliflower and broccoli
- beef with cauliflower and mushroom
- beef strips with cauliflower