Mandeltårta is a traditional Swedish almond cake. It’s the perfect dessert for the holidays and it’s gluten-free!
The Swedish almond cake recipe is a homemade IKEA Almond cake that is gluten-free and has a soft and moist texture.
6 people Time to prepare: 40 minutes Time to prepare: 25 minutes Time limit: 25 minutes
40 milligrams of fat, 20 milligrams of carbohydrate
5.0 out of 5 ( 1 voted )
Cake with almonds
- 3 egg whites
- a generous teaspoon of salt
- 72g granulated sugar
- 120g almond powder
- 40g toasted flaked almonds to adorn
Custard made with butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 120ml whipped cream
- 60g granulated sugar
- 90g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 g vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan, boil the whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until the sugar is completely dissolved. Then turn off the heat.
- In the meanwhile, whisk the yolk and pour it into the pot, stirring constantly.
- Return to the fire and continue to whisk for 5-6 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened. Remove the custard from the heat and pour it into a bowl, covering it with plastic wrap and placing it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Add egg white and a sprinkle of salt to a large clean mixing bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer. When small bubbles emerge, gradually add sugar three times and continue to beat until a stiff peak forms.
- Using a spatula, fold in the haft ground almonds until well integrated. The remainder of the ground almonds should be added after that, and everything should be folded together.
- Fill a bag with the cake mixture and a 1 inch round tip. The mixture should be piped onto the baking parchment circle. You may use the paper to create a circle and place it beneath the baking parchment. Rep the previous steps.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and put it aside to cool.
- In a medium-sized pan, place almond slices. Stir with a wooden spoon. Pour the roasted almond slices onto another dish to cool after they’ve become golden.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the butter with an electric hand mixer on low speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add the chilled custard, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- To construct the cake, put 1 third of the butter custard mix over one cake layer on a platter. Then, on top of the first, layer the remaining custard, being sure to cover the edges of the cake as well.
- Almond pieces should be sprinkled on top. Before serving, cover and refrigerate for one hour in the refrigerator.
The ikea almond cake gluten free is a homemade cake that has been made by many people. It’s often called the Swedish Almond Cake.
- ikea almond cake ingredients
- swedish almond cake gluten free
- ikea chocolate almond cake recipe
- swedish almond cake guardian
- ikea almond cake review