Chicken Alfredo Lasagna – Easy Baked Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is a simple, yet delicious, lasagna recipe that is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. It is a baked lasagna recipe that is creamier than tomato-based lasagna recipes.
The alfredo sauce that you love on your lasagna is actually the perfect sauce to make lasagna when you don’t feel like making a whole wheat lasagna. And it’s even better when it comes out of your oven still bubbling.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna – Easy Baked Chicken Alfredo Lasagna With this easy baked chicken alfredo lasagna recipe you can whip up a simple dinner in just 30 minutes! This one pot lasagna is bursting with flavor, making it a great meal for weeknights. It comes together quickly, so you can have a hot and hearty meal ready to go when you’re ready to sit down to enjoy it. This simple yet delicious recipe is sure to become a family favorites.
Lasagna with chicken Alfredo sauce – This quick and simple cheesy chicken alfredo lasagna with spinach is prepared with juicy chicken, mozzarella cheese, and a stand-alone creamy alfredo sauce, making it ideal for busy weeknights with family and friends.
Important Notes for Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- Use organic chicken breasts or lean ground chicken; ground beef or turkey may also be used as a replacement.
- I used rotisserie chicken since it saves me time, but you can use any leftover turkey flesh instead.
- You may use any store-bought or homemade sauce to create a rich, delicious chicken lasagna alfredo sauce.
- For added taste, try adding fresh minced garlic.
- Instead of using non-fat mozzarella cheese, I suggest using full-fat mozzarella cheese since it adds more cheesiness and texture. If preferred, top with more parmesan.
- Slicing Technique – Before slicing, bring the lasagna to room temperature (slightly warm) or up to 30 minutes.
- Always use a sharp knife and be sure to slice all the way down to the bottom. Also, lift the sliced slice with a spatula.
- This dish may be served as a stand-alone dinner or with garlic bread and a green salad.
How Can This Homemade Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Be Freezed?
Allow the lasagna to cool fully before wrapping it firmly in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil and freezing it for up to 3-4 months.
When ready to reheat, defrost overnight in the refrigerator, top with additional cheese for more cheesiness, and bake for 30 minutes on the top rack at 350°F.
If you want to freeze the unbaked lasagna, construct it as instructed, cover it in plastic wrap and aluminum foil, and place it in the freezer for 3-4 months.
When ready to bake, defrost it overnight in the refrigerator, then put it on the center rack and bake for 30-40 minutes at 350°F.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
This quick and simple cheesy chicken alfredo lasagna with spinach has juicy chicken, mozzarella cheese, and a stand-alone creamy alfredo sauce that’s ideal for hectic weeknights with family and friends.
20 minutes Preparation Time
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 15 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 ounces baby spinach, fresh
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 quarts of thick cream
- Ricotta cheese, 15 oz.
- 1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- a half teaspoon of salt
- black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a large pan over medium-high heat; once melted, add minced garlic and chopped onion.
- Cook for a few minutes, or until the onion has become translucent.
- Stir in the spinach until it is slightly wilted.
- Heavy cream, ricotta cheese, grated parmesan, shredded rotisserie chicken, black pepper, and salt are combined in a mixing bowl.
- Bring it to a low simmer, then remove it from the heat.
- Spray or brush a 9 x 13 inch deep baking dish lightly with cooking spray or a little oil. Pour a big spoonful of the chicken mixture onto the pan’s bottom, then top with prepared lasagna noodles. (It varies on the size of the dish, but mine was about 5)
- Return the chicken Alfredo mixture to the top of the noodles and top with shredded mozzarella cheese (approximately a third of the way up).
- Repeat the process, layering lasagna noodles, chicken Alfredo, and shredded mozzarella until all of your lasagna noodles have been constructed.
- Cover the lasagna with foil and bake at 350°F for 35–35 minutes.
- To brown the cheese, remove the lid and broil for 2-3 minutes uncovered.
Still famished! Other delectable Alfredo recipes may be found here:
So, guys, I hope you like this simple chicken alfredo lasagna dish that I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans seeking for a chicken alfredo lasagna bake. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please pass this recipe along!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is a simple, home cooked dinner that is suitable for weeknight meals. This recipe for Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is a simple, tasty, and easy to prepare lasagna recipe. It is packed with flavor and requires only a short time to make.. Read more about chicken alfredo lasagna using jar sauce and let us know what you think.