Chicken burgers with garlic-rosemary mayonnaise |
Chicken burgers with garlic-rosemary mayonnaise are a delicious and easy to make meal. They can be made ahead of time and then cooked on the grill or in the oven.
Chicken burgers with garlic-rosemary mayonnaise are a tasty and easy to make meal. Read more in detail here: rosemary chicken burgers.
For the mayonnaise with garlic and rosemary
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 14 cup chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 minced garlic clove
To make the burgers
- For the grill, use vegetable or canola oil.
- 1 pound chicken ground
- a quarter-teaspoon of salt
- 14 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 burger buns or sandwich rolls
- 14 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 arugula cup
Burger purists frequently argue that using ground chicken or turkey instead of beef results in a dry, tasteless burger, but this isn’t the case; these burgers are extremely juicy and flavorful. I incorporate some garlic mayo into the burgers itself to keep them moist, then spread a little extra on each bun for good measure.
- To make the mayonnaise, combine the mayonnaise, rosemary, and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill, or a grill pan, over medium-high heat for the burgers. Using vegetable oil, lightly coat the grilling rack or grill pan.
- Combine the chicken, salt, pepper, and half of the mayonnaise mixture in a large mixing bowl. Gently combine the ingredients with clean hands and shape into 4 patties, each approximately 1 inch thick. Grill for 7 minutes on each side, or until well done. Allow to drain on paper towels for a few minutes.
- Brush 1 teaspoon of the mayonnaise mixture and 1 teaspoon of olive oil on the cut side of each roll. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Apply a spoonful of the mayonnaise mixture to the tops and bottoms of the buns. Top each bottom half of the bread with a burger, arugula, and the top half of the bun.
The chicken burger patty recipe is a dish that can be made in no time at all. It’s also an easy way to get your kids to eat more vegetables.
- rosemary chicken burgers giada
- rosemary garlic burgers
- chicken burger mayo sauce
- chicken burger sauce
- ground chicken burgers in oven