There are so many chicken recipes out there…I could make you cry from the kale Caesar salad I made you. But I won’t. I will give you a recipe that you can make with ingredients you’ve probably got stashed in your pantry right now that is rich, creamy and oh so delicious.
Yes, that’s right, I’m writing a blog about chicken parm. It’s a little weird, but it’s also pretty awesome. I’m actually a little annoyed that I didn’t come up with this idea first, because I would have had people coming to my blog instead of other people’s blogs. But that’s the way the cookie crumbles, I guess.
Chicken Parmesan – The Ultimate Parmesan Chicken Recipe Chicken Parmesan is a classic dish from Italian cuisine, and is the Italian national dish. It is usually made by breading and frying chicken pieces and then “parmigiano-reggiano” cheese and a sauce made of tomato sauce, olive oil and red wine, baked until the cheese is melted. It can be served as a regular or a main dish. This recipe uses the classic ingredients, with a low calorie version.. Read more about baked chicken parmesan recipe and let us know what you think.
Parmesan chicken is a classic dish that everyone should know how to prepare. It’s fast and simple to create, and it’s difficult to screw up! Chicken Parmesan (or parmesan chicken) is one of the world’s most popular and often requested chicken dishes. One of the finest chicken recipes for boneless, skinless chicken breasts is chicken parmesan.
Parmesan Chicken is mainly served with the marinara sauce which is added to the chicken cutlet and baked with shredded cheese on the top. So make sure to put the marinara sauce just before serving If you want to give your parmesan chicken that crisp. This means that directly onto the fried chicken breast you will need to melt the parmesan & mozzarella cheese. And before saucing the chicken warm the marinara sauce for best results.
Chicken Parmesan is a dish that combines chicken with parmesan cheese.
Using a combination of parmesan & mozzarella cheese this delicious Chicken Parmesan is made. The main key ingredient here is mozzarella because it provides that melted cheese factor. By the way, you can use both freshly grated parmesan cheese & mozzarella cheese for best results.
Chicken Parmesan: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray your baking sheet with a nonstick spray.
- In a bowl combine parmesan cheese & breadcrumbs and in another bowl melt the butter.
- Brush the butter on the chicken breasts and then roll them in the breadcrumb mixture you prepared earlier. Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Add a little extra oil to the top and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top each chicken breast with 1 1/2 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese & 1 tbsp marinara sauce.
- For approximately 5 minutes, bake until the cheese has melted.
Serving Suggestions for Chicken Parmesan
Steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes, spaghetti, fettuccini, spiralized zucchini noodles, or cauliflower rice are all lighter options for chicken parmesan. Other pasta dishes that go well with parmesan cutlets are Cheesecake Factory Chicken Bellagio and Chicken Pasta.
Still famished!! Here are some chicken dishes to try:
Chicken Parmesan (also known as parmesan chicken) is a popular chicken dish that works well with boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of thick plastic.
- Season chicken thoroughly with pepper & salt.
- Set aside beaten eggs in a dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese & breadcrumbs in a separate bowl, set aside.
- In a sieve, sift the flour and sprinkle it over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Dip the flour-coated chicken breast in beaten eggs and then into the breadcrumb mixture (pressing on both sides). Set aside for approximately 15 minutes. Carry on with the remaining breasts in the same manner.
- 1 cup olive oil, heated in a large pan over medium-high heat until it starts to shimmer Cook chicken for 2 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Place each breast on a baking sheet and top with 1/3 cup marinara sauce or tomato sauce. Each chicken breast is layered with provolone cheese, mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil in equal quantities. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over the top and top with 1 to 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the middle and cheese is browned and bubbling in a preheated oven.
So, Guys, I hope you enjoy this Chicken Parmesan Recipe which I make on weekly basis. All the Chicken Lovers who are looking for Chicken Parmesan will enjoy this recipe. And if you like this recipe then Don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms. And do follow us on facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram. You can also check Chicken Ala King & Chicken Quesadilla.
Please pass this recipe along!
Chicken Parmesan is a classic Italian dish that can be made with many different sauces, but we’re here to tell you how you can make it with the simplest ingredients, and it tastes absolutely incredible. It’s easy to make, and requires only a few simple ingredients.. Read more about chicken parmesan sauce and let us know what you think.