Chinese shrimp toast (very delicious)
Shrimp toast is a dish that originates from the city of Shanghai, China. It is composed of shrimp and rice that has been fried in oil and then quickly deep-fried. The dish can be served with a variety of condiments such as soy sauce, garlic, or chili paste.
Chinese shrimp toast is a dish that consists of a piece of bread topped with a layer of shrimp and then drizzled in a sweet sauce. It is very delicious. Read more in detail here: chinese shrimp toast near me.
Chinese shrimp toast is on the menu today. Bread the shrimp meatballs and deep fried them over low heat. So, it’s crisp on the exterior and springy on the inside! It was my first time making it. It’s something I’ve always ordered at Chinese restaurants. Freshly fried, it’s delicious.
- 28 squid (600g frozen shrimp),
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- a squeeze of lemon
- 1 beaten egg white
- a pinch of salt and pepper,
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered chicken stock
- 8 sliced loaves of bread
- Quarter the bread by slicing the edge. (Slice the bread as if you were sawing it; do not squeeze.)
- After thawing, peel and devein the shrimp.
- Using a knife, finely cut the shrimp 80 percent of the way. (I tried to cut the shrimp using the flat side of a Chinese knife, but it was too difficult.) As a result, I just cut it. (Haha)
- Add the chopped shrimp, starch, egg white, lemon juice, chicken stock powder, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and stir thoroughly until the mixture is sticky. I didn’t use fat, but Chef Lee did.
- Form a meatball with your hands and place on sliced bread. Then there’s sanding with bread. Make sure the meatball does not protrude from the bread.
- Preheat the oil to 130°C and fry until golden brown on both sides. Then cook for another 2 minutes at 180°C. Done!
Chef Lee Yeon-recipe bok’s was utilized. I used my honey mayo sauce instead of Chef Lee’s ketchup dip. Enjoy with a cold beer! The shrimp toast is tasty, but it’s so oily that by the third bite, you’ll be sick of it.
Chinese shrimp toast is a popular dish in China. It is very delicious and the shrimp toast korean is a type of it.
- chinese shrimp toast recipe food network
- vietnamese shrimp toast recipe
- shrimp toast recipe chinese
- thai shrimp toast
- menbosha recipe