The January 2020 Mixed Doubles Finalists list is finally here. It’s time to start playing doubles at the USTA National Doubles Championships! To help you do your best and win, we are giving away $125,000 in cash and prizes.
The Boston Globe is on a quest to find America’s best chef, and we hope you are too. The Globe is partnering with justalittlebite to create an online competition called “The Chef’s Quest”. This is the first step in a quest to find America’s best chef and we are looking for your help.
The finalist teams of “The Great Coaching Coaches”, the largest coaching fundraiser in the world, have been announced. At the end of each month, the semi-finalists for our $150,000 Grand Prize (the $125,000 prize and $25,000 cash) will be announced. The semi-finalists will be a mix of men’s and women’s teams. We will also announce the finalists for the $5,000 cash (given to the semi-finalists).
These 20 guys were motivated to make a difference only a year ago. To eat better, exercise better, and build muscle. That’s precisely what they’ve done after a year of coaching. More than they ever imagined imaginable in terms of their health, bodies, and lifestyles.
They’ve learned that your body can be your greatest ally—or your fiercest enemy—when it comes to living the life you desire. They’re finally enjoying life to the fullest now that they have the fit, competent physique they’ve always desired. Taking on each day with courage, power, and self-assurance.
They may also be eligible for a portion of the $125,000 in prize money we’ve allocated to this newest round of outstanding customers. Browse through these incredible pictures and vote for the finalist whose makeover you think is the most impressive.
Every year, we assist men and women from all around the globe improve their eating habits, exercise routines, and overall lifestyle via Coaching.
They lose weight, build strength, and totally change their bodies, health, fitness, and lives with the help of a world-class coach who guides and supports them every step of the way.
We also set a large, compelling target for our clients: $250,000 in cash rewards.
Consider it an alternative to the fitness industry’s usual message of “you must suffer and feel guilty to get in shape.”
Guys come to us looking for major changes:
- They want to slim down, gain muscle, and reduce body fat.
- They want to feel powerful both physically and psychologically.
- They desire to eat healthier foods on a regular basis.
- They don’t want to be concerned about their health.
- They want to start doing all of the amazing things they’ve always wanted to do but felt they couldn’t because they didn’t think they could.
They aspire to be the fittest, strongest, and healthiest versions of themselves possible.
Big, exciting, life-changing objectives like these, in our experience, are much simpler to accomplish when a large bonus is at risk.
As a result, every six months, we award a large sum of money to our male and female customers who have transformed the most.
We’ve committed $125,000 to the current group, which began in January 2019 and is currently coming to an end.
And right now, we need your assistance to choose the winner of the Men’s Grand Prize.
Contribute to the selection of our Men’s Grand Reward winner (the top prize is $25,000).
The men listed below began their coaching adventure in a variety of shapes and sizes, and they come from all around the world. They realized that getting a leaner, stronger, and healthier physique would improve every aspect of their life. And they’d had enough of being “that guy”…
The one who wears a t-shirt to the beach or pool. The person who is concerned about the results of regular blood tests at their next annual check-up. The one who is too exhausted to enjoy a game of soccer or chase with their children (or grandkids).
They’re a varied bunch with one thing in common: they now have the bodies and health they’ve desired for a long time, and they’re sure they’ll remain that way for good after only 12 months of Coaching.
How did they pull it off?
There will be no crash diets. There will be no bootcamps a la The Biggest Loser. There are also no full-time cooks.
All you need is daily practice of research-based dietary and lifestyle practices, as well as customized assistance from our professional coaches.
Scroll through the pictures below to vote for the man you believe should win the $25,000 Grand Prize. Make your selection by clicking the “Vote for Finalist” button next to the one you believe has transformed the most.
But don’t just stop there. Scroll down to the bottom of this article after you’ve viewed all of the finalists and decided on your favorite.
You’ll need to double-check your selection at the bottom. Click the “Place your vote” button to do so. This will record your vote and assist us in making a decision.
Thank you for your assistance!
Finalist number one
I lost 18 pounds and 11 inches in total!
- 33 years old
- 18 pound weight loss (from 153 lbs to 135 lbs)
- 11 inches were lost in total (from 206 inches to 195 inches)
Finalist number two
I lost 33 pounds and 23 inches in total!
- 57 years old
- 33 pound weight loss (from 229 lbs to 196 lbs)
- Total Loss in Inches: 23 Inches (from 257 inches to 234 inches)
Finalist number three
I lost 24 pounds and 15 inches in total!
- 42 years old
- 24 pound weight loss (from 160 lbs to 136 lbs)
- 15 inches were lost in total (from 220 inches to 205 inches)
Finalist number four
I lost 31 pounds and 22 inches in total!
- 41 years old
- 31 pound weight loss (from 190 lbs to 159 lbs)
- Total Loss in Inches: 22 Inches (from 242 inches to 220 inches)
I lost 22 pounds and 13 inches in total!
- 37 years old
- 22 pound weight loss (from 172 lbs to 150 lbs)
- 13 inches were lost in all (from 230 inches to 217 inches)
I lost 120 pounds and 77 inches in total!
- 40 years old
- 120 pound weight loss (from 359 lbs to 239 lbs)
- 77 inches were lost in all (from 331 inches to 254 inches)
I lost 48 pounds and 36 inches in total!
- 42 years old
- 48 pound weight loss (from 242 lbs to 194 lbs)
- 36 inches were lost in total (from 268 inches to 232 inches)
I lost 46 pounds and 37 inches in total!
- 36 years old
- 46 pound weight loss (from 209 lbs to 163 lbs)
- Inches lost in total: 37 inches (from 246 inches to 209 inches)
I lost 25 pounds and 14 inches in total!
- 49 years old
- 25 pound weight loss (from 228 lbs to 203 lbs)
- 14 inches were lost in total (from 246 inches to 232 inches)
I lost 47 pounds and 28 inches in total!
- 39 years old
- 47 pound weight loss (from 263 lbs to 216 lbs)
- Total Loss in Inches: 28 Inches (from 265 inches to 237 inches)
I lost 41 pounds and 35 inches in total!
- 40 years old
- 41 pound weight loss (from 319 lbs to 278 lbs)
- 35 inches were lost in all (from 298 inches to 263 inches)
Finalist number 12
I lost 44 pounds and 26 inches in total!
- 38 years old
- 44 pound weight loss (from 226 lbs to 182 lbs)
- 26 inches were lost in all (from 259 inches to 233 inches)
Finalist number thirteen
I lost 22 pounds and 10 inches in total!
- 69 years old
- 22 pound weight loss (from 200 lbs to 178 lbs)
- 10 inches were lost in total (from 233 inches to 223 inches)
I lost 44 pounds and 23 inches in total!
- 38 years old
- 44 pound weight loss (from 253 lbs to 209 lbs)
- Total Loss in Inches: 23 Inches (from 269 inches to 246 inches)
15th place finalist
I lost 43 pounds and 24 inches in total!
- 40 years old
- 43 pound weight loss (from 276 lbs to 233 lbs)
- Total Loss in Inches: 24 Inches (from 275 inches to 251 inches)
I lost 57 pounds and 20 inches in total!
- 40 years old
- 57 pound weight loss (from 362 lbs to 305 lbs)
- 20 inches were lost in all (from 306 inches to 286 inches)
I lost 24 pounds and 18 inches in total!
- 35 years old
- 24 pound weight loss (from 208 lbs to 184 lbs)
- 18 inches were lost in total (from 244 inches to 226 inches)
I lost 11 pounds and 4 inches in total!
- 35 years old
- 11 pound weight loss (from 187 lbs to 176 lbs)
- 4 inches were lost in total (from 225 inches to 221 inches)
I lost 17 pounds and 11 inches in total!
- 42 years old
- 17 pound weight loss (from 175 lbs to 158 lbs)
- 11 inches were lost in total (from 221 inches to 210 inches)
I gained 10 pounds and 11 inches in total!
- 25 years old
- 10 pound weight gain (from 187 lbs to 197 lbs)
- Inches gained in total: 11 inches (from 224 inches to 235 inches)
Finalist #20 is up for a vote.
Finalist #20 has been chosen! After reading all of the finalists, click “Place your vote” at the bottom of this page to record your decision. You may alter your vote at any time.
Confirm your pick for the $25,000 Grand Prize winner in the Men’s Division.
It’s essential to understand that we’re not awarding the finest bodies per se when verifying your vote. The most remarkable changes will be rewarded.
We don’t expect people to start off looking like fitness models in coaching. We don’t even expect them to look like fitness models at the end of it.
We’re searching for winners who have made the most significant changes in their own bodies, starting from the ground up.
This is due to the fact that our coaching is open to men and women of various shapes and sizes. And your vote should reflect who you believe has made the most significant improvements in the past year.
Do you want to be the healthiest, fittest, and strongest version of yourself?
Most people are aware that getting enough exercise, eating properly, sleeping well, and managing stress are all essential for looking and feeling better. However, they need assistance in putting that information into practice in the context of their hectic, often stressful lives.
Over the last 15 years, we’ve utilized the Coaching approach to assist over 100,000 customers lose weight, gain strength, and improve their health… over the long haul… no matter what obstacles they face.
It’s also why, via our Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs, we educate health, fitness, and wellness professionals how to coach their own clients through similar difficulties.
Interested in becoming a coach? Join the presale list to save up to 54% and get a seat 24 hours before the general public.
On Wednesday, July 14th, 2021, we will be accepting applications for our upcoming Coaching.
If you’re interested in learning more about coaching, I recommend signing up for our presale list below. Being on the list provides you with two distinct benefits.
- You’ll get a better deal than everyone else. We want to reward the individuals that are the most engaged and driven since they always create the greatest customers. If you join the presale list, you’ll save up to 54% off the general public pricing, the lowest we’ve ever given.
- You’ll have a better chance of getting a place. We only offer the program twice a year to ensure that clients get the particular care and attention they need. We sold out in minutes the last time we started registration. By signing up for the presale list, you’ll be able to register 24 hours before the general public, boosting your chances of getting in.
This is your opportunity to transform your body and your life with the assistance of the world’s finest trainers.[Note: If you currently have your health and fitness under control but want to assist others, look into our Level 1 Certification program.]
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- precision nutrition winners 2021
- precision nutrition finalists
- john berardi
- precision nutrition weight loss calculator
- krista scott