In our 2nd annual men’s fashion challenge, we want to find the best dressed man in our community. We will be looking for the most stylish and original outfits, the most creative headwear and the most interesting accessories. We want to see your creativity shine!
One of the most amazing things about the Food Network is that they are willing to take a chance on new, little-known chefs. Then they allow them to put their own spin on the concepts that viewers have come to expect. That’s what happened to Ryan Farr, who came out on top in the network’s annual Men’s Choices contest. He’s set to receive a $25,000 college scholarship for his culinary ability, as well as a chance to eat on the network.
Each week, we receive hundreds of entries to our $25,000 prize giveaway, and we are able to select only one winner. This week we are still looking for an entry that is well-written, unique and informative. Here’s an example of what we’re looking for:
The body transformation contest we conduct for men and women is a wonderful element of our Lean Eating Coaching Programs: every six months, we give out significant prize money for the greatest body transformations in the program.
We’ve invested over $100,000 in total prize money for the current coaching group, which began in July 2012 and is finally coming to an end. All of this is part of the $250,000 we give away to our top customers each year.
We need your assistance selecting the winners since we recently completed one of those competitions – go here to participate in the next round, which will begin in a few weeks.
The top male body makeover will get $25,000, while the best female body transformation will receive $25,000 in prize money. We also threw in an extra $50,000 in special surprise prizes along the way.
The coaches and I have spent the past week or two looking through physique pictures, weight reduction statistics, body composition data, and participation records in order to narrow down the field to a few finalists.
We’ve had a difficult time whittling things down. Hundreds of people have seen dramatic changes in their bodies and lives.
I can’t be more honest when I say that the physical and mental/emotional improvements I saw in the men and women of this most recent cohort are among the most remarkable I’ve witnessed in my whole career.
As a result, I’m reaching out to all of our PN readers at this time. I need your assistance deciding which guy and lady are the most deserving of the two big awards.
Finalists in the male category
These men arrived in all shapes and sizes, from from all walks of life and from all corners of the world. Take a look at what they were able to do in only 12 months of good diet and exercise.
Remember, there are no crash diets, Biggest Loser-style bootcamps, full-time cooks, or full-time personal trainers with Lean Eating coaching.
In other words, these are genuine men who are incorporating fitness into their lives one step at a time, building on their achievements each day, and learning how to keep what they’ve achieved for the rest of their lives.
Finalist number one
I lost 70 pounds and 16.8% of my body fat!
- 30 years old
- 70 pound weight loss (from 260 lbs to 190 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 16.8% (from 33.2 percent to 16.4 percent )
- Inches lost in total: 44 inches (from 269 inches to 225 inches)
Finalist number two
I dropped 37 pounds and 12.8 percent body fat!
- 40 years old
- 37 pound weight loss (from 177 lbs to 140 lbs)
- 12.8 percent of body fat was lost (from 20.1 percent to 7.3 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 21 Inches (from 226 inches to 205 inches)
Finalist number three
I lost 64 pounds and 16.1% of my body fat!
- 32 years old
- 64 pound weight loss (from 254 lbs to 190 lbs)
- 16.1 percent of body fat was lost (from 26.9 percent to 10.8 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 31 Inches (from 262 inches to 231 inches)
Finalist number four
I lost 63 pounds and 7% body fat!
- 63 years old
- 63 pound weight loss (from 280 lbs to 217 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Dropped: 7% (from 34.7 percent to 27.7 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 53 Inches (from 280 inches to 227 inches)
I lost 61 pounds and 17.1% of my body fat!
- 55 years old
- 61 pound weight loss (from 283 lbs to 222 lbs)
- 17.1 percent of body fat was lost (from 37.7 percent to 20.6 percent )
- 40 inches were lost in all (from 276 inches to 236 inches)
I lost 30 pounds and 7.8% body fat!
- 30 years old
- 30 pound weight loss (from 237 lbs to 207 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 7.8% (from 12.6 percent to 4.8 percent )
- 18 inches were lost in total (from 251 inches to 233 inches)
I shed 33 pounds and 4.8 percent of my body fat!
- 26 years old
- 33 pound weight loss (from 179 lbs to 146 lbs)
- 4.8 percent of body fat was lost (from 17.2 percent to 12.4 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 28 Inches (from 234 inches to 206 inches)
I lost 50 pounds and 15% of my body fat!
- 41 years old
- 50 pound weight loss (from 245 lbs to 195 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 15% (from 31 percent to 16 percent )
- 32 inches were lost in all (from 263 inches to 231 inches)
I lost 37 pounds and 8.6% body fat!
- 49 years old
- 37 pound weight loss (from 234 lbs to 197 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 8.6% (from 19.4 percent to 10.8 percent )
- 19 inches were lost in total (from 254 inches to 235 inches)
I dropped 34 pounds and 12.9 percent body fat!
- 27 years old
- 34 pound weight loss (from 206 lbs to 172 lbs)
- 12.9 percent of body fat was lost (from 26.1 percent to 13.2 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 29 Inches (from 258 inches to 229 inches)
I shed 50 pounds and 11.1 percent of my body fat!
- 36 years old
- 50 pound weight loss (from 286 lbs to 236 lbs)
- 11.1 percent of body fat was lost (from 35.9 percent to 24.8 percent )
- 27 inches were lost in all (from 250 inches to 223 inches)
Finalist number 12
I dropped 46 pounds and 9.5 percent of my body fat!
- 32 years old
- 46 pound weight loss (from 280 lbs to 234 lbs)
- 9.5 percent of body fat was lost (from 31.9 percent to 22.4 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 29 Inches (from 284 inches to 255 inches)
Finalist number thirteen
I lost 33 pounds and 14.3% of my body fat!
- 37 years old
- 33 pound weight loss (from 213 lbs to 180 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 14.3% (from 29 percent to 14.7 percent )
- 15 inches were lost in total (from 250 inches to 235 inches)
I dropped 34 pounds and 12.7 percent body fat!
- 41 years old
- 34 pound weight loss (from 209 lbs to 175 lbs)
- 12.7 percent of body fat was lost (from 22.9 percent to 10.2 percent )
- 26 inches were lost in all (from 247 inches to 221 inches)
15th place finalist
I dropped 26 pounds and 12.4 percent body fat!
- 39 years old
- 26 pound weight loss (from 208 lbs to 182 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 12.4% (from 30 percent to 17.6 percent )
- 14 inches were lost in total (from 246 inches to 232 inches)
I lost 23 pounds and 13.4% body fat!
- 61 years old
- 23 pound weight loss (from 201 lbs to 178 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 13.4% (from 26.6 percent to 13.2 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 22 Inches (from 245 inches to 223 inches)
I lost 33 pounds and 8.9% body fat!
- 41 years old
- 33 pound weight loss (from 217 lbs to 184 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 8.9% (from 15.8 percent to 6.9 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 22 Inches (from 257 inches to 235 inches)
I dropped 28 pounds and 12.7 percent body fat!
- 31 years old
- 28 pound weight loss (from 207 lbs to 179 lbs)
- 12.7 percent of body fat was lost (from 26.5 percent to 13.8 percent )
- 20 inches were lost in all (from 246 inches to 226 inches)
I lost 30 pounds and 10% body fat!
- 38 years old
- 30 pound weight loss (from 206 lbs to 176 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 10% (from 35.5 percent to 25.5 percent )
- 19 inches were lost in total (from 248 inches to 229 inches)
I dropped 47 pounds and 10.9 percent body fat!
- 30 years old
- 47 pound weight loss (from 202 lbs to 155 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 10.9 Percentage (from 26.1 percent to 15.2 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 28 Inches (from 252 inches to 224 inches)
I lost 24 pounds and 9.7% body fat!
- 64 years old
- 24 pound weight loss (from 203 lbs to 179 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 9.7% (from 24 percent to 14.3 percent )
- 8 inches were lost in total (from 242 inches to 234 inches)
How to Cast Your Vote
It’s essential to keep in mind while voting that we’re not just looking for the finest physique. The best makeovers will be rewarded.
We don’t expect people to start off looking like fitness models in the Lean Eating program. We don’t even expect them to look like fitness models at the end of it.
Rather, we’re looking for winners who have made the most significant improvements in their bodies, starting from where they were at the outset of the program. (As you can see, people started from all around.)
Men and women of various shapes and sizes may benefit from the Lean Eating Coaching Program. And your vote should reflect who you believe has made the most significant improvements in the past 12 months.
Click here to vote for your favorite masculine makeover. You’ll be directed to a special Member Zone discussion thread where you may vote for who you believe deserves to win the big prize.
Do you want to be the healthiest, fittest, and strongest version of yourself?
Most people are aware that getting enough exercise, eating properly, sleeping well, and managing stress are all essential for looking and feeling better. However, they need assistance in putting that information into practice in the context of their hectic, often stressful lives.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve used the Coaching method to help over 100,000 clients lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… for the long-term… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
It’s also why, via our Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs, we educate health, fitness, and wellness professionals how to coach their own clients through similar difficulties.
Interested in becoming a coach? Join the presale list to save up to 54% and get a seat 24 hours before the general public.
On Wednesday, July 14th, 2021, we will be accepting applications for our upcoming Coaching.
If you’re interested in learning more about coaching, I recommend signing up for our presale list below. Being on the list provides you with two distinct benefits.
- You’ll get a better deal than everyone else. We want to reward the individuals that are the most engaged and driven since they always create the greatest customers. If you join the presale list, you’ll save up to 54% off the general public pricing, the lowest we’ve ever given.
- You’ll have a better chance of getting a place. We only offer the program twice a year to ensure that clients get the particular care and attention they need. We sold out in minutes the last time we started registration. By signing up for the presale list, you’ll be able to register 24 hours before the general public, boosting your chances of getting in.
This is your opportunity to transform your body and your life with the assistance of the world’s finest trainers.[Note: If you currently have your health and fitness under control but want to assist others, look into our Level 1 Certification program.]
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.. Read more about big brother all-stars season 22 winner and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- big brother america’s favorite player winners
- america’s favorite houseguest
- big brother america’s favorite player
- big brother favorite houseguest
- big brother america’s favorite houseguest