Easy Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
Ever since I first started making pumpkin (pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins) cake, I was always looking for a recipe that was easy to make and tasted great. I was never able to find a recipe that was moist and flavorful without being too sweet, and the ones that were too moist and overly sweet, were just not easy to make. I have finally figured out the perfect recipe! This is a moist, rich cake that is not too sweet and it’s very easy to make. This recipe makes two cakes, but you can easily double and triple the recipe.
If you love pumpkin spice, this is your kind of cupcake. This cupcake features a fluffy pumpkin spice cake with an easy vanilla buttercream icing. It is topped off with pumpkin spice buttercream frosting and a sprinkling of cinnamon and nutmeg.
With this insanely delicious dessert, you can take your love of autumn to the next level. In terms of flavor and simplicity, this Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake is the stuff of dessert fantasies. This delicacy comes out soft and light after baking, and it’s topped with cream cheese icing to make it even more wicked! If you want to be the talk of the party, make this for any occasion!
My husband is in the military, so there always seems to be occasions involving bringing food to a gathering or giving meals for a family who is ill or has just given birth. I want to go above and above on occasion and serve a dessert that will blow people’s socks off. I typically serve Sopapilla Cheesecake, but now that autumn has here, I thought I needed something a little more seasonally suitable. This is where this recipe comes in. It looks stunning when topped with the icing, and it tastes much better! This is one of the top three most delicious desserts we’ve ever cooked at FSH. We guarantee that you will not be dissatisfied.
I’m not sure how I’ll know when it’s done cooking.
There is a small time frame in the recipe since oven bake durations vary depending on altitude, temperature, and humidity in your particular region. At 40 minutes, I start inspecting the cake. (It usually takes 45 minutes.) What you’re looking for is the cake peeling away from the pan’s edges (pictured below). Also, if the cake is jiggly in the center and not set, it requires more time in the oven.
Is it necessary for me to use frosting?
Certainly not! Actually, without any additional toppings, this cake is excellent on its own. The cream cheese icing, on the other hand, adds additional texture to the cake and simply makes it that much more wonderful. I’m one of those ladies that like a little cake with her frosting, so I don’t mind putting some on there.
The following are the ingredients for our Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake:
- Chips of White Chocolate
- Spiced Cake from a Box
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Milk (whole)
- Oil from Vegetables
- Pumpkin in a can
How to create our Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
The first step is to preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine the eggs, milk, and oil in a small mixing dish. Stir vigorously to break up the egg yolks thoroughly. Next, add the 1 cup of pumpkin and stir until well incorporated. Remove from the equation.
Combine the spice cake mix and vanilla pudding mix in a large mixing basin. Stir.
Slowly combine the wet and dry components. Once the mixture is completely combined, coarsely cut the white chocolate chips and slowly incorporate them into the mixture.
- There’s no need to rough chop if you can get your hands on tiny white chocolate chips. The big ones must be chopped since they will sink to the bottom of the bundt pan during cooking. The tiny ones, on the other hand, do not, and remain equally scattered.
In a prepared bundt pan, pour the batter and bake for 45 minutes. Within 5 minutes of taking it out of the oven, turn it onto a platter.
Allow to cool fully before icing. Serve with additional white chocolate chips and cream cheese icing as a garnish.
There’s something about a moist bundt cake that shouts “Fall” to me. This one, with the pumpkin and cream cheese, in particular. This cake is very simple to make, yet it looks and tastes like it took hours to prepare. In a nutshell, it’s yummy, wonderful, and EASY. What more could one ask for in a dessert? Try our Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake and our Christmas Morning Monkey Bread if you like baking in a bundt pan.
Do you like quick and easy recipes? Subscribe to our newsletters below, and we’ll send them to you right away!
45 minutes to prepare
45 minutes in total
- 1 CUP WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIE CHIPS
- 1 spiced cake box
- 1 vanilla instant pudding (6 oz)
- 1/2 gallon of whole milk
- 4 eggs
- a half cup of vegetable oil
- 1 pumpkin (cup)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the eggs, milk, and oil in a small mixing dish. Stir everything together well.
- After that, add the pumpkin and stir until everything is well mixed. Remove from the equation.
- Combine the cake mix and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Slowly combine the wet and dry components.
- Once the mixture is completely combined, coarsely cut the white chocolate chips and incorporate them gently into the mixture.
- In a prepared bundt pan, pour the batter and bake for 45 minutes.
- Within 5 minutes of taking it out of the oven, turn it onto a platter. Allow to cool fully before icing.
- Serve with additional white chocolate chips and cream cheese icing as a garnish.
* Because bake times vary, keep an eye on the cake about 45 minutes. The center should become solid and the sides should peel away from the pan. Cooking time ranges between 45 and 60 minutes.
*For the icing, I poured a pre-made cream cheese frosting into a ziplock bag, cut the end with scissors on a corner, and then drizzled the frosting evenly all over.
Information about nutrition:
Size of Serving:
1 tbsp. per serving 265 calories 17g total fat 4g Saturated Fat 0g trans fat 11g of unsaturated fat Cholesterol: 71 milligrams Sodium: 91 milligrams 17g carbohydrate 0g fiber 13 g sugar 4 g protein
(Nutritional information is an estimate that may vary depending on cooking techniques and ingredient brands utilized.)
Have you tried this recipe yet?
Please leave a comment on the blog or use Instagram to submit a picture.
You may remember a recipe last week for the Best Pumpkin Spice Cake you will ever make, but this one is even better. The best part? This cake is easy to make, too. It’s so easy, you can even make it without a stand mixer, just by mixing everything by hand.. Read more about how much pumpkin spice to add to cake mix and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- easy pumpkin spice bundt cake recipe
- bundt cake using spice cake mix
- nothing bundt cake pumpkin recipe
- betty crocker pumpkin spice cake
- spice pound cake using cake mix