Easy Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes, Parmesan |
Experts say gaming will be the first real use case for blockchain, revamping the industry and making games more immersive than ever. How gaming navigates the remaining hurdles will become a case study for other industries considering mass blockchain adoption. Topic: Easy Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes, Parmesan | Category: Food This is an easy recipe for spaghetti squash with tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. It’s a great side dish or vegetarian pasta replacement.
Spaghetti squash is a great alternative to pasta. It’s low in carbs and high in fiber. Plus, it can be cooked in minutes and it’s easy to make! Read more in detail here: spaghetti squash with tomatoes spinach and garlic.
Fresh Tomatoes and Parmesan Cheese in a Baked Spaghetti Squash (Gluten-Free)
Spaghetti squash is an incredible veggie to cook with, and once you’ve tried it, you’ll be hooked. This nutritious spaghetti squash may be used in recipes that are lower in fat and carbs than conventional pasta.
Recipe for Spaghetti Squash that is both healthy and delicious.
Try microwaving it instead of using the oven if you don’t want to use the oven or need a faster solution. This method takes less time, but the squash tastes are still amazing! Here’s a link to an instructional video on how to microwave it. Our baked spaghetti squash dish is usually at the top of our list when we’re craving spaghetti but want a healthy, low-carb option. What a wonderful meal!
In this video, you’ll learn how to roast spaghetti squash in the oven.
Toppings for Spaghetti Squash
- Our favorite pasta sauce is usually one of our favorite toppings to add to baked spaghetti squash dishes. There are a few more excellent sauces to try as well.
- Add some grated parmesan cheese to the mix. Any good melting cheese would do.
- Fresh herbs: another great method to make a nutritious meal is to get our hands on some fresh herbs like basil. The aroma of the plants is incredible.
- For added taste, use extra fresh tomatoes. Try roasting the tomatoes as well if you want to take it to the next level! With the spaghetti squash and juicy, plump, and roasted cherry tomatoes, you have a wonderful elegant dinner that is both nutritious and tasty! It’s a low-fat supper dish that takes less than an hour to prepare. I hope you love this simple spaghetti squash dish as much as I did.
- Here are some more delicious spaghetti squash recipes, including one with sausage and parmesan.
Spiralizers for Vegetables: The Best Spiralizers
Baked Spaghetti Squash with Fresh Tomatoes and Parmesan Cheese
This is a simple, nutritious, and tasty spaghetti squash dish.
- spaghetti squash (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 tblsp olive oil (distributed)
- a half onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or crushed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (or other cheese)
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or more, depending on personal preference)
- black pepper, freshly cracked, to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. 1 tablespoon olive oil, oiled a sheet pan
Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop off the seeds and connective threads, then put cut side down on the sheet pan that has been prepped.
Bake for 45 to 1 hour, or until the squash flesh is soft and readily separates into strands when forked. When the “spaghetti strands” are cold enough to handle, carefully remove them from the shells with a fork. Remove from the equation.
Over medium heat, heat a large saute pan. After that, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, followed by the onions and garlic.
Cook, stirring every 30 seconds, until tender, then add tomatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft.
Toss in the spaghetti squash strands with the salt and continue to cook until the spaghetti squash is cooked through (usually less than a minute.)
Turn off the heat in the pan. Fold in the cheese and basil leaves gently. To taste, season with more salt and pepper (optional).
142 calorieskcal, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 616mg, Potassium: 235mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 5g, Vitamin A: 506IU, Vitamin C: 9mg, Calcium: 189mg, Iron: 1mg, Vitamin A: 506IU, Vitamin C: 9mg,
Course Description: Main Course
Gluten-free, low-carb, Paleo, and vegetarian cuisines are available.
This recipe was first published in 2018, and it was revised in 2021 with new pictures. For this dish, use our low-carb tomato sauce.
We may receive money from your qualifying purchases as an Amazon associate and as a partner with other affiliate programs. We may get modest commissions that help cover the expenses of maintaining this website and conducting recipe testing. Thank you very much for your help.
Spaghetti squash is a great way to add vegetables to your diet. It’s easy to prepare and cooks in just 20 minutes. This recipe uses cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and basil to make a delicious spaghetti squash dish. Reference: spaghetti squash cherry tomatoes.
- spaghetti squash with canned diced tomatoes
- spaghetti squash recipes
- spaghetti squash with fresh tomato sauce
- spaghetti squash and tomato bake
- spaghetti squash with tomatoes and feta