Help choose our women’s $25,000 winners |
The $25,000 prize has been awarded for the past 18 years to a woman who has inspired others through her cooking. This year the $25,000 prize will be awarded to an inspirational women who has made a significant contribution to the food, farming, and agriculture industries. Our judges will be looking for an outstanding person or organisation that fits the criteria of the $25,000 prize.
For the past two years, we’ve asked you, our loyal readers, to pick the winners of the $25,000 Best Women’s Blog Contest. We’ve enjoyed the week-long blog tours, and seeing the blogging community come together to support an amazing cause. For our 2015 contest, we have an even bigger challenge: choosing the $25,000 winners! For the 2015 contest, we are proud to announce our new partnership with Feeding America. This incredible organization helps provide food to the hungry in the US and around the world. Their generous grant will enable us once again to provide a $25,000 prize to a woman-run food blog.
Runners-up for the Women’s 25K are Sofia Gonzales and Kirsten Klug from Canada, and Ann-Kathrin Schmid from Germany.. Read more about small business contest 2021 and let us know what you think.
The body transformation contest we conduct for men and women is a wonderful element of our Lean Eating Coaching Programs: every six months, we give out significant prize money for the greatest body transformations in the program.
We’ve committed over $75,000 in total prize money for the current coaching group, which began in January 2012 and is now coming to an end.
And for the next group, which starts on January 9th, 2013, we’ve raised the stakes to $100,000 in total rewards.
We need your assistance selecting the winners since we recently completed one of those competitions – go here to participate in the next round, which will begin in a few weeks.
The top male body makeover will get $25,000, while the best female body transformation will receive $25,000 in prize money. We also threw in an extra $25,000 in special surprise prizes along the road.
The coaches and I have spent the past week or two looking through physique pictures, weight reduction statistics, body composition data, and participation records in order to narrow down the field to a few finalists.
We’ve had a difficult time whittling things down. Hundreds of people have seen dramatic changes in their bodies and lives.
I can’t be more honest when I say that the physical and mental/emotional improvements I saw in the men and women of this most recent cohort are among the most remarkable I’ve witnessed in my whole career.
As a result, I’m reaching out to all of our PN readers at this time. I need your assistance deciding which guy and lady are the most deserving of the two big awards.
Finalists for Women
These ladies arrived in all shapes and sizes, came from all walks of life, and came from all over the world. Take a look at what they were able to do in only 12 months of good diet and exercise.
Remember, there are no crash diets, Biggest Loser-style bootcamps, full-time cooks, or full-time personal trainers with Lean Eating coaching.
These are actual women who are incorporating fitness into their lives one step at a time, building on their daily accomplishments, and learning how to keep what they’ve achieved for the rest of their lives.
Finalist number one
I dropped 51 pounds and 14.8 percent body fat!
- 56 years old
- 51 pound weight loss (from 174 lbs to 123 lbs)
- 14.8 percent of body fat was lost (from 29.8 percent to 15 percent )
- 36 inches were lost in total (from 231 inches to 195 inches)
Finalist number two
I shed 69 pounds and 20.2 percent of my body fat!
- 36 years old
- 69 pound weight loss (from 210 lbs to 141 lbs)
- 20.2 percent body fat reduction (from 37.6 percent to 17.4 percent )
- 59 inches were lost in total (from 247 inches to 188 inches)
Finalist number three
I lost 52 pounds and 14.2% of my body fat!
- 29 years old
- 52 pound weight loss (from 191 lbs to 139 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 14.2% (from 26.3 percent to 12.1 percent )
- 50 inches were lost in all (from 239 inches to 189 inches)
Finalist number four
I lost 75 pounds and 19.6% of my body fat!
- 51 years old
- 75 pound weight loss (from 213 lbs to 138 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 19.6% (from 43.4 percent to 23.8 percent )
- Inches lost in total: 48 inches (from 244 inches to 196 inches)
I lost 62 pounds and 17.9% of my body fat!
- 37 years old
- 62 pound weight loss (from 160 lbs to 98 lbs)
- 17.9% of body fat has been lost (from 28.2 percent to 10.3 percent )
- Inches lost in total: 47 inches (from 227 inches to 180 inches)
I lost 41 pounds and 10.3% of my body fat!
- 27 years old
- 41 pound weight loss (from 189 lbs to 148 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 10.3% (from 30.7 percent to 20.4 percent )
- Inches lost in total: 38 inches (from 231 inches to 193 inches)
I dropped 26 pounds and 13.8 percent body fat!
- 40 years old
- 26 pound weight loss (from 158 lbs to 132 lbs)
- 13.8 percent of body fat was lost (from 27.1 percent to 13.3 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 29 Inches (from 219 inches to 190 inches)
I shed 49 pounds and 20.2 percent of my body fat!
- 41 years old
- Loss of weight: 49 pounds (from 188 lbs to 139 lbs)
- 20.2 percent body fat reduction (from 37.3 percent to 17.1 percent )
- 40 inches were lost in all (from 237 inches to 197 inches)
I dropped 41 pounds and 9.5 percent of my body fat!
- 48 years old
- 41 pound weight loss (from 160 lbs to 119 lbs)
- 9.5 percent of body fat was lost (from 29 percent to 19.5 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 21 Inches (from 213 inches to 192 inches)
I lost 32 pounds and 15% of my body fat!
- 34 years old
- 32 pound weight loss (from 145 lbs to 113 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 15% (from 29.3 percent to 14.3 percent )
- 39 inches were lost in total (from 224 inches to 185 inches)
I lost 43 pounds and 10% body fat!
- 34 years old
- 43 pound weight loss (from 175 lbs to 132 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 10% (from 35.4 percent to 25.4 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 29 Inches (from 223 inches to 194 inches)
Finalist number 12
I dropped 51 pounds and 12.5 percent body fat!
- 40 years old
- 51 pound weight loss (from 205 lbs to 154 lbs)
- 12.5 percent of body fat was lost (from 32.5 percent to 20 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 31 Inches (from 241 inches to 210 inches)
Finalist number thirteen
I dropped 33 pounds and 11.7 percent body fat!
- 32 years old
- 33 pound weight loss (from 140 lbs to 107 lbs)
- 11.7 percent of body fat was lost (from 29.9 percent to 18.2 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 23 Inches (from 205 inches to 182 inches)
I shed 55 pounds and 15.7 percent of my body fat!
- 26 years old
- 55 pound weight loss (from 180 lbs to 125 lbs)
- 15.7 percent of body fat was lost (from 35.6 percent to 19.9 percent )
- 46 inches were lost in total (from 237 inches to 191 inches)
15th place finalist
I dropped 46 pounds and 11.9 percent body fat!
- 28 years old
- 46 pound weight loss (from 208 lbs to 162 lbs)
- 11.9 percent of body fat was lost (from 39.5 percent to 27.6 percent )
- 26 inches were lost in all (from 251 inches to 225 inches)
I lost 16 pounds and 7.9% body fat!
- 26 years old
- 16 pound weight loss (from 162 lbs to 146 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 7.9% (from 23.2 percent to 15.3 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 23 Inches (from 220 inches to 197 inches)
I lost 55 pounds and ten percent of my body fat!
- 47 years old
- 55 pound weight loss (from 253 lbs to 198 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 10% (from 36 percent to 26 percent )
- 42 inches were lost in all (from 273 inches to 231 inches)
I lost 40 pounds and 9.6% body fat!
- 27 years old
- 40 pound weight loss (from 234 lbs to 194 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 9.6% (from 38 percent to 28.4 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 34 Inches (from 259 inches to 225 inches)
I shed 40 pounds and 11.4 percent of my body fat!
- 57 years old
- 40 pound weight loss (from 183 lbs to 143 lbs)
- 11.4 percent of body fat was lost (from 29.5 percent to 18.1 percent )
- 32 inches were lost in all (from 237 inches to 205 inches)
I lost 30 pounds and 9% body fat!
- 30 years old
- 30 pound weight loss (from 152 lbs to 122 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Dropped: 9% (from 26.2 percent to 17.2 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 24 Inches (from 216 inches to 192 inches)
I lost 54 pounds and 18.3% of my body fat!
- 30 years old
- 54 pound weight loss (from 237 lbs to 183 lbs)
- 18.3 percent of body fat was lost (from 44 percent to 25.7 percent )
- 30 inches were lost in all (from 260 inches to 230 inches)
22nd place finisher
I lost 21 pounds and 14% body fat!
- 36 years old
- 21 pound weight loss (from 150 lbs to 129 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 14% (from 35 percent to 21 percent )
- 16 inches were lost in total (from 211 inches to 195 inches)
23rd place finisher
I lost 48 pounds and 9.8% of my body fat!
- 46 years old
- 48 pound weight loss (from 204 lbs to 156 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 9.8% (from 44.3 percent to 34.5 percent )
- Inches lost in total: 47 inches (from 244 inches to 197 inches)
I lost 34 pounds and 10.3% body fat!
- 29 years old
- 34 pound weight loss (from 201 lbs to 167 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 10.3% (from 30.6 percent to 20.3 percent )
- 36 inches were lost in total (from 235 inches to 199 inches)
I lost 34 pounds and 10.4% body fat!
- 48 years old
- 34 pound weight loss (from 179 lbs to 145 lbs)
- Body Fat Percentage Lost: 10.4% (from 39.5 percent to 29.1 percent )
- Total Loss in Inches: 34 Inches (from 235 inches to 201 inches)
How to Cast Your Vote
It’s essential to keep in mind while voting that we’re not just looking for the finest physique. The best makeovers will be rewarded.
We don’t expect people to start off looking like fitness models in the Lean Eating program. We don’t even expect them to look like fitness models at the end of it.
Rather, we’re looking for winners who have made the most significant improvements in their bodies, starting from where they were at the outset of the program. (As you can see, people started from all around.)
Men and women of various shapes and sizes may benefit from the Lean Eating Coaching Program. And your vote should reflect who you believe has made the most significant improvements in the past 12 months.
Click here to vote for your favorite feminine makeover. You’ll be directed to a special Member Zone discussion thread where you may vote for who you believe deserves to win the big prize.
Do you want to be the healthiest, fittest, and strongest version of yourself?
Most people are aware that getting enough exercise, eating properly, sleeping well, and managing stress are all essential for looking and feeling better. However, they need assistance in putting that information into practice in the context of their hectic, often stressful lives.
Over the last 15 years, we’ve utilized the Coaching approach to assist over 100,000 customers lose weight, gain strength, and improve their health… over the long haul… no matter what obstacles they face.
It’s also why, via our Level 1 and Level 2 Certification programs, we educate health, fitness, and wellness professionals how to coach their own clients through similar difficulties.
Interested in becoming a coach? Join the presale list to save up to 54% and get a seat 24 hours before the general public.
On Wednesday, July 14th, 2021, we will be accepting applications for our upcoming Coaching.
If you’re interested in learning more about coaching, I recommend signing up for our presale list below. Being on the list provides you with two distinct benefits.
- You’ll get a better deal than everyone else. We want to reward the individuals that are the most engaged and driven since they always create the greatest customers. If you join the presale list, you’ll save up to 54% off the general public pricing, the lowest we’ve ever given.
- You’ll have a better chance of getting a place. We only offer the program twice a year to ensure that clients get the particular care and attention they need. We sold out in minutes the last time we started registration. By signing up for the presale list, you’ll be able to register 24 hours before the general public, boosting your chances of getting in.
This is your opportunity to transform your body and your life with the assistance of the world’s finest trainers.
[Note: If you currently have your health and fitness under control but want to assist others, look into our Level 1 Certification program.]
This year the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the College of Engineering at Iowa State University are pleased to announce the selection of 10 deserving ISU students for the $25,000 U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Women in Agriculture Project. The 10 young women will be in Washington D.C. from Oct. 12-16 for the Read Across America (RAA) book week, where they will have the opportunity to bring their books to the White House and participate in the annual Women’s History Month celebration.. Read more about small business christmas grant and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- abc sports predictor
- streak for the cash winners
- streak for the cash predictions
- streak for the cash leaderboard
- espn prediction