This is a classic French pastry that can be found in many bakeries across the country. The dough for this recipe is very easy to handle and will form into small rolls when baked.
The apron youtube is a video that shows how to make petit French rolls.
I normally bake a full loaf of bread without a coup, but the lost coup knife has returned (). I couldn’t wait to put the coup in the oven. By smearing butter or oil on the coup and baking it, the temperature will rise and the coup will open up.
Rolls of bread:
- 150g bread flour (brand Lys d’Or)
- 8 g of sugar
- 2 g salt
- 40 g of water
- 60g milk
- 2 g yeast, dry
12 g butter (unsalted) (room temperature)
Toppings are as follows:
Salted butter, 16g(2g8)
- Combine the dry ingredients ()and stir them together.
- Combine the water, milk, and dried yeast in a mixing bowl, then add it to 1 and stir well.
- Knead it out on the table. (10mins)
- Knead in the remaining butter. (5mins)
- Make it spherical, then put it in a warm location until it doubles in size. (first-stage fermentation)
- Make the dough circular by degassing it from 5 and dividing it into 8 parts.
- Cover with a damp towel and let aside for 15 minutes. (Working time on the bench)
- Lightly deflate the dough, then round off each piece and arrange them on a baking pan.
- Cover with a wet kitchen towel firmly wrung out and let them rise again (2nd rising) till 1.5 to 2 times their original size.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Celsius. Using a tea strainer, dust the rolls with bread flour (not mentioned in the ingredient list).
- Make a single incision over the top and spread butter on it.
- Mist the rolls liberally with water after the oven has reached full temperature.
- Reduce the temperature of the oven to 230°C and bake the rolls for another 13 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
These vegan dinner rolls are a great addition to any meal. They are easy to make and they taste so good.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are little Breadrolls called?
Little Breadrolls are called breadsticks in the United States.
What is a French bread roll called?
It is called a croissant.
How do you make Petit Pain?
Petit Pain is a French pastry.
- yemek tv
- sweet dinner rolls recipe
- 30 minute dinner rolls
- no yeast dinner rolls