Quick bread without kneading (speedy no-knead bread)
Quick bread without kneading is a recipe that uses baking powder, baking soda, and yeast to create the dough. It is an easy no-knead bread recipe with minimal effort.
The easy no knead bread recipe quick is an easy and fast way to make a loaf of bread. To make the dough, combine flour, salt, yeast, sugar and water in a bowl. Stir until blended then cover with plastic wrap and let sit for about 20 minutes.
Baking quick bread without kneading (no knead bread): I’ve previously published another recipe.
The drawback of this option is that the dough takes a long time to walk (12-24 hours). Because it’s sometimes necessary to work quickly, the following recipe outlines a method for making a two-hour bread without kneading.
- 800g type 550 organic wheat flour
- 540 g (52-55°C) water
- In the video, there is 25 grams of salt (recommendation: 16g)
- 7g yeast (dry)
- Combine the flour, dry yeast, and salt in a mixing dish and stir thoroughly.
- Stir in the water until the flour and water are well combined.
- Cover the dough with new foil or a platter and keep it warm for 1 hour.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and dust the work surface well.
- Fold the dough after pressing it somewhat flat (at least 3 times)
- Place the dough in a prepared Dutch oven/roaster, cover, and bake at 250° for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cover after 30 minutes and bake for another 20 minutes at 200° (without the lid) to allow the bread to color.
- Remove the Dutch Oven/roaster from the grill/oven when the bread is done and place it on a grid for at least 1 hour before cutting.
The jenny can cook no knead bread is a quick bread without kneading. It has been adapted from the Speedy No-Knead Bread recipe by Jim Lahey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if you bake bread without kneading?
It will not rise and will be dense.
Why dont you have to knead no knead bread?
The dough has to be kneaded in order for bread to rise.
What kind of bread is no knead bread?
No knead bread is a type of bread that does not require yeast or rising time. Its made by mixing flour, salt, and water into a dough and then shaping it into a loaf.
- fast no knead bread without dutch oven
- 2 hour no knead bread
- mark bittman no-knead bread 10 years later
- overnight no knead bread
- no knead bread in a hurry