Roast Vegetable Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing
This simple salad recipe is perfect for a warm summer day. It’s also vegan, gluten-free, and low in calories.
Roast Vegetable Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing is a light and healthy salad that will surely satisfy your taste buds. It’s also easy to make, but requires some time in the oven.
Are you looking for ideas for weekday lunches or ways to use up your leftover roast vegetables? This roast veggie salad is delicious when tossed with a sweet tart dressing.
Salad with Roasted Vegetables and Maple Balsamic Dressing
Carina Stewart is the author of this piece.
Salad kind of recipe
- 1 tbsp. chickpeas
- 1 sweet potato, large
- 1 pepper (bell)
- 2 lbs. potatoes
- 1 onion, red
- 2 tblsp. olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper.
- a few of handfuls of greens
- 2 tblsp honey mustard (wholegrain)
- 1 tblsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- Drain the chickpeas and chop the veggies into bite-size pieces, then spread them out on a baking sheet.
- Alternatively, if you have leftover roast veggies, bring them to room temperature by removing them from the fridge.
- Drizzle the oil and season with salt and pepper, then toss the veggies to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit) and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until the potato is soft and the veggies have taken on some color.
- Allow to cool.
- In a jar, combine the mustard, balsamic vinegar, and maple syrup to make the salad.
- Pour the dressing over the greens and roast veggies in a salad dish. Serve by tossing with salad servers.
You may make this salad with whatever vegetables you like; it doesn’t have to be traditional root roasted vegetables. If you have any leftover dressing, try marinating chicken or serving it over a simple green salad.
Roast Vegetable Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing is a healthy, light salad that is perfect for summer. The honey balsamic dressing complements the vegetables nicely. Reference: roast vegetable salad with honey balsamic dressing.
- roast vegetable salad with feta and balsamic
- roasted vegetable salad recipe
- roasted vegetable salad dressing
- mediterranean roast vegetable salad
- roast vegetable salad cold