Smashed Brioche Grilled Cheese
The sandwich is one of the most versatile foods you can make, and there are so many variations that it’s easy to find something new to try each day. Here are some of our favorite smashed brioche grilled cheese recipes.
The brioche grilled cheese reddit is a sandwich that has been smashed and grilled. It is made from brioche, which is a type of enriched bread with eggs, butter, sugar, milk or cream.
Put one or two pieces of cheddar cheese and a slice of Swiss cheese on a brioche hamburger bun for a basic sandwich. Melt some butter in a skillet over medium or medium-low heat, then put the sandwich in it and push it down with a weight — I use an aluminum foil-wrapped brick. Cook for three minutes on the first side, or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Cook for approximately two minutes on the opposite side under the brick. The cheese should be melted and both sides should be golden brown.
Slice the sandwich in the pan with a minute or two to go if you want oozy cheese. If you don’t mind, slice it when it’s done on a board.
Variations I’ve made:
- Balsamic vinegar the insides of both bread halves, a piece of cheese on each side, and a few spinach leaves in the center. Cook in the same manner as previously. In one bite, you get a sandwich plus a salad!
- Spread mustard inside one half, three dill pickle slices in the other, Swiss cheese on both sides, and two folded Serrano ham slices in the center. Cook in the same manner as previously. Cubano!
- In a bowl, whisk together one egg, pepper, and a sprinkle of salt. In a pan, melt some butter and crack in the egg, stirring constantly with a spatula until an even curd develops over half of the pan. Allow the egg to run into any gaps by tilting the pan. Fold the half-omelet in half to create a quarter-omelet and remove while it’s still runny. Layer the egg on a bun with the cheddar and fry as usual, but don’t push the brick into the sandwich too hard or the runny egg will be squeezed out. Hello and good morning!
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS AS FOLLOWS:
If I don’t have to, I don’t enjoy weighing or measuring things, and I don’t like continually checking a recipe while I cook. I don’t care if volume is a poor method to measure things; it’s generally the most convenient.
I like to use a recipe to get me started and then eyeball and improvise the rest.
If you’re anything like me, the aim of these films is to give you a feeling of how the meal should look and feel as you’re preparing it, rather than a precise recipe to follow.
In this recipe, the crucolo cheese on brioche is a must-have. This sandwich is made with white bread and melted cheddar cheese.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of cheese is best for grilled cheese?
The type of cheese you use for grilled cheese is determined by the bread you are using. If you are using a baguette, then Havarti or Danish blue would be best. If you are using white bread, then cheddar or Swiss cheese would be best.
Is brioche bread good for sandwiches?
Yes, brioche bread is a type of sandwich bread that is made from butter and eggs.
What kind of bread do restaurants use for grilled cheese?
Some restaurants use white bread, others use rye bread.
- is brioche bread good for grilled cheese
- best cheese for brioche grilled cheese
- brioche sandwich rolls
- brioche sandwich ideas
- brioche grilled ham and cheese