Table Bread (Japanese bread)
The Japanese love their bread. They have a wide variety of different types and flavors, some with sweet fillings and others with savory ones. One type is called table bread, which is a type of sweet yeast dough that is baked on a tray and then cut into slices.
The Japanese bread types is a type of bread that has been around for centuries. It includes white, brown, and whole wheat breads. Read more in detail here: japanese bread types.
With a little sugar and butter, I made a basic table bread. It’s a wonderful flavor even if you add jam or honey to your toast.
Because my husband requested it, I sandwiched the egg tartar between thinly sliced cucumber and lots of cooked eggs. It’s best eaten with olive oil! It’s a wonderful bread, whether it’s for breakfast, snacks, or supper.
- 200g flour for bread ()
- 6 g of sugar ()
- a third of a gram of salt ()
- 3 g yeast (dry)
- 10 g butter (unsalted) (room temperature)
Bread flour for sprinkling (as needed)
For spring and fall, the ideal water temperature for the dough is about 15°C-20°C. Summer temperatures are about 10°C, while winter temperatures are around 25°C-30°C.
- ()Combine and combine the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the dried yeast and water.
- Knead it out on the table. (10mins)
- Knead in the remaining butter. (5mins)
- Make it spherical, then put it in a warm location until it doubles in size. (first-stage fermentation)
- Make the dough circular by degassing it from 5 and dividing it into 8 parts.
- Cover with a damp towel and let aside for 10 minutes. (Working time on the bench)
- Make them circular once again.
- Cover them with plastic wrap or a damp towel to keep them from drying out and put them in a warm area until they have doubled in size. (additional fermentation)
- Preheat the oven to 392 degrees Fahrenheit/200 degrees Celsius.
- Using a tea strainer, dust the rolls with bread flour (not mentioned in the ingredient list).
- Preheat oven to 374°F/190°C and bake for 16 minutes.
When allowing the dough to rise or rest, be cautious not to let it to dry out. When the dough becomes too wet and sticky, dust it with a little flour.
The Japanese bread recipe is a soft bread that has been eaten in Japan for centuries. It is made with flour, salt, sugar, yeast, and water. Reference: japanese soft bread recipe.
- hokkaido milk bread
- light and fluffy japanese milk bread
- tangzhong milk bread
- fluffy japanese milk bread recipe
- traditional japanese bread