When it comes to hummus, there are no rules. You can add any vegetables, spices, or even herbs you want. This recipe is a perfect example of how flexible and open-minded hummus recipes can be.
The authentic hummus recipe is a very simple and easy recipe that will make you want to try it over and over again.
Hummus is on the menu in Book recipe, and we’ll show you how to prepare it from scratch!
I’d want to cook the greatest hummus you’ve probably ever had with you today. It’ll be simple; we’ll create it in 10 minutes, but it’ll be the nuances that make it special.
Follow along with the recipes listed below.
- 400 g chickpeas in a can (14 oz, 0.9 lb)
- tahini, 6 tablespoons
- 1 lemon
- ice cubes (six)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- as a garnish:
- sumac powder
- cumin powder
- 2 – 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- To make a wonderfully smooth hummus, peel the chickpeas first. In a large mixing bowl, add 400 grams of canned chickpeas and massage to remove the skin.
- When you add water to the basin, the skins will begin to float. When you drain, the skins will congregate on the water, making it much simpler to collect.
- In a food processor, combine peeled chickpeas, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 6 tablespoons tahini, and 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Run for 7-8 minutes at low-medium pace after squeezing a lemon.
- The hummus will warm up while the food processor is running. To prevent this, gently add 6 ice cubes. Ce will also aid in the smooth preparation of hummus.
- Hummus will be OK after a few minutes, but not smooth enough. Don’t give up; keep going until the hummus is smooth and creamy. At this point, you can run at a high pace.
- Adjust the lemon, tahini, and salt to your preference. Garlic and olive oil need a certain amount of time to settle. The flavor will be better if you wait 2-3 hours before eating.
- When the hummus is done, place it on the serving table and use the back of a spoon to create a small crater.
- Ground sumac, cumin, and parsley leaves are sprinkled over top. Last but not least, drizzle 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil over everything.
The tahini recipe is the best hummus recipe you will surely use your whole life. This recipe includes tahini, lemon juice, garlic, salt, water, olive oil and cumin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make good hummus in your life?
You can make good hummus by cooking chickpeas in a pan with olive oil and garlic, then adding lemon juice to taste.
What is the secret to good hummus?
What to add to hummus to make it taste better?
Add more lemon juice and garlic.
- refika birgül husband
- israeli hummus recipe
- refika’s kitchen
- best hummus brand
- how to make hummus without tahini