Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe HEALTHY Low Carb Keto |
Cauliflower is a low-carb, gluten-free vegetable that has been gaining popularity in recent years. It’s also one of the healthiest vegetables to eat because it’s packed with fiber and nutrients.
The air fryer cauliflower no breading is a healthy and low-carb keto recipe. It is made with cauliflower, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
When we want a nutritious vegetable side dish or snack for lunch or supper, we enjoy air frying cauliflower. It’s incredibly easy to make nutritious cauliflower in the air fryer that’s full of flavor and texture in minutes.
Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
Low-carb salads benefit from the basic tastes and somewhat crunchy texture. One of our favorite ways to eat this low-carb cauliflower dish is in lettuce wraps or low-carb zucchini taco shells. For a richer taste, add more grated Parmesan cheese. This veggie side dish is very easy, fast, and delicious.
Watch this video to learn how to make healthy cauliflower in an air fryer.
How to Cook Healthy Cauliflower in the Air
- We recommend using fresh cauliflower since it has a greater taste. If you like crispy cauliflower, the fresh version will satisfy your need.
- Is it possible to use frozen cauliflower? Yes, however you’ll need to fry it at a higher temperature to get all the water out of the frozen cauliflower.
- To spice up this dish, use your favorite spices! It’s a wonderful way to include your favorite spices or sauces.
- The recipe box below contains all of the necessary information.
Is it possible to make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you may certainly prepare it ahead of time. Pre-heat the air fryer for approximately 5 minutes at 360°F if you wish to reheat the cauliflower in the air fryer. Cook the cauliflower in the air fryer for approximately 1-2 minutes, or until it’s warmed to your taste.
Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
Time to prepare: 18 minutes
Time allotted: 23 minutes
Cauliflower is a popular vegetable that makes a delicious side dish. This quick and simple vegetarian side dish is plenty of flavor, texture, and, most importantly, is a nutritious choice. Halfway through cooking, give the cauliflower a little shake or toss. This will ensure that the cauliflower crisps evenly.
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces (about 1.5 lbs./680g)
- 2 tblsp (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (2.5 mL)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (2.5 ml) or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (2.5 ml) or to taste
106 calories, 9 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of protein, 7 grams of fat, 1 gram of saturated fat, 342 milligrams of sodium, 509 milligrams of potassium, 3 grams of fiber, 3 grams of sugar, 82 milligrams of vitamin C, 37 milligrams of calcium, and 1 milligram of iron
Appetizers, Side Dishes, and Vegetables
Here are some more fantastic air fryer recipes.
Please leave a comment below if you tried this air fryer cauliflower dish or any of our other recipes. Thank you very much! If you wish to post your picture on social media, be sure to tag us in it. We’d love to share it with the rest of our foodie friends!
We may receive money from your qualifying purchases as an Amazon associate and as a partner with other affiliate programs. We may get modest commissions that help cover the expenses of maintaining this website and conducting recipe testing. Thank you very much for your help.
The keto air fryer cauliflower is a healthy low carb recipe that can be made in an Air Fryer. It’s a simple and easy dish to make for any meal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are air fryers good for low-carb diets?
Air fryers are not good for low-carb diets. Air fryers use a lot of oil and can cause unhealthy fats to be put into your food.
Can you air fry on keto?
Yes, you can.
Is cauliflower really low-carb?
Cauliflower is a vegetable and its actually a very low-carb food.
- air fryer crispy cauliflower recipe
- air fryer parmesan cauliflower
- cauliflower air fryer recipes low carb
- air fryer cauliflower parmesan keto
- air fryer cauliflower indian