Chicken Alfredo Crock Pot Recipe – [Easy] Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
This chicken is infinitely adaptable and can be made with as little or as much Alfredo sauce as you like. The one I made is simple and keeps the chicken moist and flavorful. I also added some pepper because I think it adds another layer of flavor. If you have some fresh tomatoes to use up, throw them in there and use the crock pot to keep the sauce where the chicken is. This is the perfect meal for slaving away at a day of work. It’s also wonderful for a weekend getaway, especially one with a pool.
This recipe takes only 30 minutes to prepare and will feed a crowd. You can also use your crock pot for so much more: for example, shredded chicken, beef, mashed potatoes, rice, beans and more.. Read more about easy crock pot chicken alfredo with jar sauce and let us know what you think.
This wonderful chicken alfredo in a slow cooker with chicken, spaghetti, and alfredo sauce tastes much better than most restaurants, and your family will adore it!
Frequently Asked Questions about Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo
Is it possible to include broccoli to this recipe?
Yes, you can use it to create a crockpot chicken alfredo with broccoli by stirring everything together first, then adding the broccoli on top 25-30 minutes before everything is done and cooking until both the broccoli and the noodles are soft.
What may I use instead of heavy cream?
I prefer using heavy cream, but you may also use half and half.
What Is the Best Way to Thicken the Sauce?
Remove the chicken and stir in a cornstarch slurry (1 tablespoon cornstarch to 1 tablespoon water) into the sauce. With the spaghetti starch and cheese, the sauce will thicken.
The second option is to add additional cheese to taste and swirl constantly until it melts and achieves the appropriate consistency.
What Kind Of Chicken Should I Use?
Both frozen and uncooked chicken may be used. If you’re using raw chicken, start checking it after around 2 hours. If you’re using frozen chicken breasts, they’ll be OK if you cook them for 3-4 hours on HIGH or 5 to 6 hours on LOW to achieve an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
How Do You Make Chicken Alfredo In A Slow Cooker?
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo (Slow Cooker)
This crock pot or slow cooker chicken alfredo with chicken, pasta, and alfredo sauce tastes better than most restaurants, and your family will enjoy it!
10 minutes Preparation Time
Cook Time: 3 hour, 30 min
Total Time: 3 hours and 40 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 breasts )
- 1 pound uncooked rigatoni
- 2 quarts of thick cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, sliced into cubes
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 8 oz. cream cheese (cut into cubes)
- a quarter teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- a half teaspoon of salt
- a quarter teaspoon of pepper
- a quarter teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded (4 oz.)
- freshly chopped fresh parsley
- Crockpot (5 quarts)
- In a slow cooker, combine the chicken breasts, chicken broth, heavy cream, cream cheese, butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3–4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker, shred it, and put it back in.
- Pasta and parmesan cheese are now included. Combine them thoroughly. Cook, covered, on HIGH for 30 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Remove the cover and give it a couple good stirs. If preferred, top with more parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley.
Still famished! Other delectable Alfredo recipes may be found here:
So, Guys, I hope you like this chicken broccoli alfredo crock pot dish, which I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a crock pot chicken alfredo with cream cheese. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please pass this recipe along!
It is obvious that we all like to eat and it is also obvious that we like to eat at times that are convenient for us. When it comes to the way we prepare our food though, there is a lot of confusion that goes on. People cook, but they cook a different way for different occasions. Cooking is not just about putting food together, but it is about the method of doing it.. Read more about crock pot chicken alfredo with frozen chicken and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- crock pot chicken alfredo
- slow cooker chicken alfredo stew
- crock pot chicken alfredo lasagna
- slow cooker chicken alfredo with broccoli
- slow cooker chicken alfredo from scratch