Stir fry eggplants are a staple ingredient in many Asian dishes that get their name from the sweet, meaty taste eggplants have. They are also one of the most nutritious vegetables out there. Even though they are pretty similar to tomatoes, you must know how to use them properly for maximum nutrition.
Stir fry eggplants with ground pork � eggplants can be a little tricky to work with, but with this quick and easy recipe you can have a delicious meal in no time.
Eggplant is a vegetable commonly used in many Asian and Indian recipes, partly because it is very versatile and can be eaten raw, grilled, or fried. However, it is also a high-carbohydrate vegetable, which makes it a challenge to get it to be a healthy part of your diet.
In Cambodian kitchens, simple stir fried eggplants with ground pig is a popular meal. This fast and easy eggplant dish is garnished with cilantro and stir-fried with ground pork and chili garlic sauce.
|1 purple eggplant, large|
|8 oz. pork ground|
|1 tblsp. soy sauce|
|Yoshida sauce, 1 tablespoon|
|1 teaspoon of soy sauce|
|sugar (one teaspoon) (more or less up to you)|
|to taste black pepper|
|2 garlic gloves, minced|
|2 chopped green onions|
|cilantro, 1/4 cup|
|2 tblsp. olive or canola oil|
Easy Stir Fry Eggplants with Ground Pork Directions
- Bake eggplant for 30 minutes at 350°F or until tender, then chop into large chunks. You may cook it raw, but it will take a long time due to the moisture in the eggplant.
- 2 tablespoon oil, heated in a frying pan over high heat until hot
- Stir in the garlic and cook until it becomes brown.
- Cook until the ground pork is no longer pink.
- Mix in the sliced eggplants, soy sauce, fish sauce, Yoshida sauce, sugar, and black pepper.
- Turn off the heat after 2 minutes of stirring till the meat is done.
- Garnish with green onion and cilantro.
Serve immediately with cooked rice.
Cambodian Deep Fried Egg Rolls are a similar recipe.
daily value in percent
Total Carbohydrate: 53 g (19%)
Cholesterol (83 mg): 28%
19g of total fat (24%)
Saturated Fat: 4 g (20%)
13 g of dietary fiber (46%)
72 percent protein (36 g)
Sodium 1452mg 63 percent sodium
Sugars (23 g) (46 %)
Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and make a purchase, I will get an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Eggplants are an inexpensive and nutritious vegetable that can be found year round at most grocery stores. They have a mild flavor and are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, and fiber. It is also known to contain high levels of potassium, iron, and calcium. With a limited ingredient list, only a few spices, and quick cooking time, this recipe is easy and quick to prepare.. Read more about minced pork with eggplant panlasang pinoy and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- pork and eggplant recipe hawaii
- pork and eggplant hawaii
- pork and eggplant stew
- eggplant with minced pork chinese recipe
- japanese pork and eggplant recipe