Chicken Alfredo Pizza – [Homemade] Easy Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Homemade chicken alfredo is one of my favorite foods. I love the rich, creamy pasta sauce with a hint of garlic that coats a tasty chicken breast. I like to save the leftovers for a quick lunch or dinner. Last night I made chicken alfredo pizza, the perfect combination of chicken and pasta. I used Alfredo sauce to create a delicious pizza crust. For the chicken I used chicken tenders cut into small bite size pieces. I cooked these in the oven to get them nice and crispy. I used the leftover sauce to make my pizza dough. I used a thin crust pizza crust for this recipe. I added chicken, alfredo sauce, fresh spinach and a little feta cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza is one of the world’s most popular dishes, but it is also one of the most challenging to prepare at home, since most restaurants use store-bought Alfredo sauce or a sauce mix. So, in the name of making Chicken Alfredo Pizza at home, we have created a family recipe to get you started. It’s simple, quick, and tastes amazing.. Read more about chicken alfredo pizza ingredients and let us know what you think.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza – This simple alfredo pizza is healthier and more family-friendly than Pizza Hut or Dominos. It’s thick and creamy, with juicy chicken and a wonderful alfredo sauce on top.
Variation in the Recipe
- You may make your own pizza dough or utilize store-bought dough. The steps to create it are outlined in detail below.
- Kale may be added (cooked). Cook the kale until it is wilted and cooked in a skillet with butter. After that, pour the sauce over the chicken.
- If you don’t have cream or don’t want to use it, make the sauce using full-fat whole milk for a richer taste.
- I used cooked chicken cubes, but you could use any leftover rotisserie chicken or pulse them in a food processor and evenly spread them over the pie.
- As desired, season with red pepper flakes and parsley.
- You may keep the sauce in the refrigerator for up to 7 days and use it anytime you make this dish again.
- If you don’t want to use bacon or don’t have any on hand, substitute tomatoes.
How Do You Make Easy Homemade Pizza Dough?
- 6 cups flour (all-purpose) (bread flour works best)
- 3 tablespoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups of hot water
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the water, sugar, and yeast in a bowl and leave aside for a few minutes.
- After that, add the flour, salt, and oil (1 cup at a time).
- Knead the dough for 7-8 minutes, then put it away to rise for 30 minutes.
- Punch the dough down. Place the dough on a floured board and divide it into four pieces.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of approximately 1/2 inch. (This dough produces pizza crusts that are 14 inches in diameter.) Lightly coat the dough with olive oil and poke it with a fork to prevent it from rising.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes at 500 degrees on a prepared stone, or until ready to add toppings.
What Is The Best Way To Make Chicken Alfredo Pizza?
Pizza with chicken Alfredo sauce (Easy)
This simple chicken alfredo pizza is healthier and more family-friendly than Pizza Hut or Dominos. It’s thick and creamy, with juicy chicken and a wonderful alfredo sauce on top.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 pound of pizza dough (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered onion
- a quarter teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 gallon of heavy cream
- 1/2 gallon of whole milk
- black pepper with salt (or white pepper, to taste)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Optional: 6 cooked and diced bacon slices
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and put a pizza stone in the middle for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter and add the onion powder and garlic powder. Cook, stirring continuously, for approximately 1 minute after whisking in the flour.
- Combine the cream and milk in a mixing bowl. Stir the mixture for another 15-20 seconds before bringing it to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat, mix in the Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper, and return to the heat source, stirring constantly, until ready to use.
To make the pizza
- Prepare the pizza crust as instructed above, then pour half of the Alfredo sauce over the dough and distribute evenly within 1 inch of the border.
- Distribute the chicken cubes equally over the sauce layer and top with the remaining sauce. Mozzarella cheese is sprinkled on top, followed by diced bacon.
- Season with a sprinkle of garlic powder and salt and a little brushing of olive oil over the outside crust.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown, in a preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven, top with green onions, cut into even pieces, and serve immediately.
Still famished! Other delectable Alfredo recipes may be found here:
Guys, I hope you like this chicken alfredo pizza that I prepare every week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans seeking for a quick and simple homemade chicken alfredo pizza. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please pass this recipe along!
I am a huge foodie. One of my favorite times of the week is when I sit down and make my own homemade pizza. It may not be the healthiest thing in the world, but it definitely tastes awesome! Last week I decided to try my hand at making a chicken Alfredo pizza. It was incredibly easy and turned out so delicious!. Read more about chicken alfredo pizza domino’s and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- chicken alfredo pizza toppings
- chicken alfredo pizza recipe
- chicken alfredo pizza
- chicken alfredo pizza recipe easy
- chicken broccoli alfredo pizza recipe