A Healthy Casserole that’s low in carbs and high in nutrition? Yes please.
Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole – Low Carb Cheesy Casserole: I am a big fan of my Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe! I found this recipe on Pinch of Yum , and I love it so much that I have posted it on my own blog as well . I love how easy it is to make, and I love how low-carb it is! It’s really good to have for those times when you aren’t in the mood for pizza. Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole is my go-to recipe when we go out to eat.
Chicken & broccoli casserole is a popular dish that is often served for dinner at family gatherings. As a low carb food, it is a great option for anyone on a keto or low carb diet. This recipe is a great dish for the keto diet, which is easily transformed into a low carb lifestyle and allows users to indulge in comfort foods without the guilt.. Read more about keto chicken broccoli cheese casserole and let us know what you think.
Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole – This creamy low carb chicken and broccoli casserole is a wonderful keto comfort supper dish that takes just 30 minutes to prepare and is cheesy and flavorful with only 5g of net carbohydrates.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
What should I do if I don’t have any almond milk?
If you don’t like almond milk or don’t have any on hand, just replace it with extra heavy cream and cheese.
Is it possible to keep this keto chicken and broccoli casserole in the fridge?
Without a doubt! Refrigerate leftover low carb chicken broccoli cheese casserole for up to 3 months or freeze for up to 4-5 days.
I followed the instructions exactly, but why is the texture so watery?
It won’t be watery if you follow the instructions exactly; however, you may need to drain your broccoli a little more next time.
Recipe Variations for Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- If you want a crispy topping, add crushed pig rinds.
- To make it spicy, add red pepper flakes.
- If you don’t like basil, leave it out or replace it with curry powder (optional)
- Instead of chicken, you may use ground beef to make this keto chicken broccoli casserole cream cheese.
Other low-carb casserole recipes to try:
Casserole with Keto Chicken and Broccoli (Low Carb Cheesy)
This creamy low carb keto chicken broccoli casserole is a wonderful keto comfort supper dish that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, is cheesy and flavorful, and only has 5 grams of net carbohydrates.
15 minutes Preparation Time
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 1.5 pound chicken shredded (rotisserie)
- broccoli, chopped into florets, 1 pound
- 3/4 gallon of heavy cream
- cream cheese, 8 oz
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon mustard (dijon)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- a half teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Over high heat, bring a pot of water to a boil. Boil the broccoli florets until they are soft. Drain well and put aside.
- Combine the shredded chicken and the drained broccoli florets in a large mixing dish.
- Over low heat, mix together the heavy cream, cream cheese, mustard, garlic, almond milk, salt, and pepper in the same pot.
- Pour the heated sauce into the broccoli chicken dish, stir in the basil, and serve.
- Fill a casserole dish halfway with the mixture and top with shredded cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the casserole dish for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through and browned.
- Serve right away.
Still famished! Other keto chicken dishes to try:
So, Guys, I hope you like this weekly keto chicken broccoli casserole with heavy cream that I prepare. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a low-carb cheesy chicken broccoli casserole. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please pass this recipe along!
Whether you like the taste of diet food or not, there’s no way around it: eating right can be a lot of work. If you’ve ever tried a low carb diet, you know that you need to closely monitor your food. This time, we’re going to be making something that you can enjoy as a delicious low carb dinner. We’re going to be using chicken breast for the filling, and although you could use any type of veggies you like in the filling, I recommend using broccoli and carrots.. Read more about keto broccoli chicken casserole no cream cheese and let us know what you think.