Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken – Low Carb Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
The Keto diet has been a popular weight loss diet for years, but many people find it hard to follow because they are missing out on their favorite foods. Fortunately, there are Keto friendly alternatives that taste just as good. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of them and it is so easy to make.
Low carb diets have been on the rise lately, so much so that one in ten Americans is on a low carb diet. While many have been successful using a low carb diet to lose weight, many have been unsuccessful. This is why I created this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken recipe.
Keto recipes are kind of like the equivalent of the movie The Notebook . When you think “Keto”, you think “the book”. Well, what I’ve created here is the “movie”. It’s not much to look at, but the results are worth it. Take a look:. Read more about keto slow cooker buffalo chicken dip and let us know what you think.
Buffalo Chicken in a Keto Slow Cooker – Make this low-carb keto crockpot buffalo chicken dip in just 10 minutes and you’ll have a wonderful meal on the table. It’s made comprised of tender chicken breasts, buffalo sauce, and extremely creamy and delectable cream cheese.
What Kind of Chicken Should You Use?
I used 2 big chicken breasts in this recipe, but you could use chicken thighs or tenderloins to make it a keto slow cooker buffalo chicken thighs or tenderloins (as you wish). Before putting the chicken in the crockpot, make sure it’s free of extra fat.
Note: Depending on the kind of chicken parts you use, the cooking time may vary significantly.
What Is The Low Carb Buffalo Sauce Recipe?
I’m using Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce in this recipe. However, you can create your own sauce. Here are the actions to take:
- a third of a cup of Frank’s red spicy sauce
- 1 cup butter (unsalted) (2 sticks)
- Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- a quarter teaspoon of garlic powder
- cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- paprika, 1/4 teaspoon
- season with salt to taste
- Over medium heat, combine the spicy sauce, butter, paprika, pepper, vinegar, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan.
- Whisk until all of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and the butter has melted.
- Remove the sauce from the heat after it begins to simmer and let it to cool and thicken on its own.
- Season with salt to taste.
What Can I Do With Leftover Low Carb Buffalo Chicken From The Crock Pot?
Allow to cool fully before storing in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or freezing for up to 6 months.
Can this Keto Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip be frozen?
Without a doubt! After you’ve completed the recipe, store it in airtight containers in the freezer. Reheat in a saucepan on low heat or in the microwave for 3-4 minutes until warmed through when ready to eat.
What’s the Best Way to Serve Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip?
Serve it with carrots and celery or any low-carb salad, sautéed spinach or kale, Zoodles, or a bed of cauliflower rice or mashed cauliflower with ranch dressing drizzled on top.
Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
Only 10 minutes of prep time is required for this low carb keto slow cooker buffalo chicken dip, and your delicious meal will be ready to serve. It’s made comprised of tender chicken breasts, buffalo sauce, and extremely creamy and delectable cream cheese.
10 minutes Preparation Time
Cooking Time: 5 hour
Total Time: 5 hours, 10 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 2 chicken breasts)
- Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce, 1 cup
- cream cheese, 4 oz
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- Seasoning for chicken
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions (optional)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and seasoning.
- Add them to the slow cooker’s bottom and cover with chicken broth.
- Close the cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low, or until the interior is no longer pink and the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the saucepan, drain and shred it, then return the shredded chicken to the pot.
- Stir in the cream cheese, spicy sauce, sour cream, and 1 cup shredded cheese until smooth.
- Spray a baking dish lightly with cooking spray and pour the contents from the saucepan onto it.
- The remaining cup of shredded cheese should be sprinkled on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and heated.
- Serve with a green onion garnish.
Still famished! Other keto chicken dishes to try:
Guys, I hope you like this keto crockpot buffalo chicken dip that I prepare every week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a keto crockpot buffalo chicken with cream cheese. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, check us out on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please pass this recipe along!
This Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is low carb, keto, and low sugar. It is a little spicy, a little sweet, and a whole lot better than the store-bought dip. It is perfect for parties and football games. It is also a great recipe to make for game day or when you have lots of people coming over. You can even take it to a tailgate with you.. Read more about keto buffalo chicken dip casserole and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many carbs are in Buffalo chicken dip?
There are 8 grams of carbs in a serving of Buffalo chicken dip.
Can I eat buffalo chicken on keto?
Yes, you can eat buffalo chicken on keto.
Can you reheat buffalo chicken dip?
I am not a microwave.